Six Meals A Day Trick

Snuggle Boots

This is from the achievement guide:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/v0/9r/1ICLiGJhbC83FQUXXFJRF0MyL2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn+0RPpA==.jpgSix Meals a Day - 20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Play during Maw's six meal times: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dunch, Dinner, and Midnight Feast.

You can mess around with the time zone setting on the 360, load up a level and then quit out so it saves. Keep changing time zones and doing this until the achievement unlocks. (Thanks to Hayden for this tip) You can stay connected to Live while you change time zones. Alternatively, you can keep playing the game at various times of the day until it unlocks.

TIMES: Try 8am, 10am, 12pm, 4pm, 6pm, 12am. (Thanks Hammer)

***DO EACH TIME IN A SPAN OF 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE OR AFTER EACH OF THE SIX TIMES***

just puttin this out there so yall no how specific the time needs to be. i hope this helps and feel free to add this to the guide if you feel to

• 3 weeks later...
This is from the achievement guide:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/v0/9r/1ICLiGJhbC83FQUXXFJRF0MyL2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn+0RPpA==.jpgSix Meals a Day - 20 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Play during Maw's six meal times: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dunch, Dinner, and Midnight Feast.

You can mess around with the time zone setting on the 360, load up a level and then quit out so it saves. Keep changing time zones and doing this until the achievement unlocks. (Thanks to Hayden for this tip) You can stay connected to Live while you change time zones. Alternatively, you can keep playing the game at various times of the day until it unlocks.

TIMES: Try 8am, 10am, 12pm, 4pm, 6pm, 12am. (Thanks Hammer)

***DO EACH TIME IN A SPAN OF 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE OR AFTER EACH OF THE SIX TIMES***

just puttin this out there so yall no how specific the time needs to be. i hope this helps and feel free to add this to the guide if you feel to

TY mate this is my last "Achievement" I'm missing to complete the game ..;)

Because I want to be certain I understand what you mean by

At each meal time I should start and quit a level with these times showing:

For 8am = 07.45-08.15

For 10am= 09.45-10.15

For 12pm= 11.45-12.15

For 4pm = 15.45-16.15

For 6pm = 17.45-18.15

For 12am = 23.45-00.15

thanks

• 1 month later...

Nah, I got it last night, a little weird I may add because I only changed the time zone once, I got it. It must've been because the hour I spent trying to get it before I missed a "time frame" I got it now. Anyway, I was connected to live the entire time.

• 1 month later...
I just did the method listed in the first post and it worked fine for me! At the time I did it I was about 30 minutes ahead of the posted times and it worked :)

Thanks for the tip!

What was your method? I mean, did you start a level and then quit out right after you started or did you complete a level in the times?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unlocked for me last night. Time Zone trick does work. You don't have to go through every timezone just make sure that from your current time, select one 1 hour ahead, load Maw, quit, and change to 1 hour later (IE if your clock reads 11pmEST change the timezone to reflect 12pm and then repeat again after playing for 1am etc). Took me about 20 minutes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As a note, this achievement doesn't have to be earned in a single day. I was working through the different hours with modifying the clock offline, and it unlocked when I started playing around the 4:00 PM time. So it apparently keeps track of when you played, timewise but not date-wise. So if you can't play at certain hours during the weekday, you can always try to do them during the weekend instead, without having to be at your XBox all day.

• 2 weeks later...