Unstoppable Drift....NAILED

pts100

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OH MY FUCKIN GOD! I just been at 45 mio points on battle royal with the z4, my sister came in, i got a shock n CRASHED;OMFG... chatpartner on icq sayin "ITS JUST A GAME", i been so incredibly close to stabbin them both !!!! ;) at least got my 20 mio achievement from that drift :/

• 3 weeks later...

I just got it this morning on snow widow with the silvia, wasn't all that hard, but i thought it was tedious. I tried it the 1st time with a toyota mr-s, but i lost it at 30,000,000, it was quite the slippery ride if you get my drift. <_<

I thought the silvia was much more grippy and controllable.

Edited by sp3Ed fr34k

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I´ve scored 11 million at the most so far. But i have one question, do you get more points if you are close to the middle of the track? Or can you be all over the track? I really want 50 mil =)

PS. Sorry for miss spelling, im from sweden =)

• 3 months later...

my best score so far was 17.7 mil....snow widow rx7

edit: nailed the 20 mil just now....snow widow rx7 driver dna lab (the 2nd rx7 in there) high score bumped to 29,852,596 (dunno if there is 2 rx7's 4 everyone...its prob possible 4 the 1st one in there...just haven't got that far with it)

update: 4/15/09....high score 35,026,252...almost there!! figured out that the 2nd mazda rx7 was actually my career car......it is tedious but i feel that i will be getting it in the next couple days if this trend of drift score increase keeps up....i bet the last 15 mil is actually the hardest :p because of ur hand starting to hurt (well, mine did--bout 25 mins glued to a xbox 360 controller thats not really 'ergonomic' ya......i feel a lil pain

right now)

update: 4/15/09 11.05p....as of 11.01pm......i have succeeded in NAILING the 50 million point drift. I used my career rx7 with stage 3 all league 5 stuff and prototype nos.......i did it on snow widow.....bout 15-20 seconds a lap......final (this time i seriously mean final as i won't be targeting this high in drift endurance) score: 66,768,788

Edited by thefonz1986

• 2 weeks later...

60+ Million-DNA Lab, Snow Widow, Endurance, Hemi-Cuda(Elite tuned), Stick(1st&2nd only), and about 30mins of my life. The first 10 million are the hardest, after that shut your brain off crank the Kittie, and try not to fall asleep...:woop:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah I got it with the RX7 on Snow Widow...just keep trying and you will get it. Best thing to do is take breaks every now and then...I took a 5 or 10 minute break every 10 million which made it a lot easier...just make sure you're on a straight and in the middle no where near the walls and pause and rest for a while, it makes it a lot easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Crap did I see someone say they got 100mil... The best I have done so far is 390K I seem to do better in either a Gran Torino a Firebird or my new favorite now that I can get it is the Volante. The Volante is a pretty good drift car in my opinion, but I suck at drifting so my opinion doesn't really matter.