Question about final Survival Challenge (Spoilers).

DragonusDarque

I am in Act 3 and have only 4 missions left and [spoiler=12345]I've already done the zombie main story mission

, but I want to finish of this last challenge first.

My question is, are there certain conditions you have to wait for before you can get this call. For example, does the call only come in a certain area of the map, or do I have to finish a certain mission first (aside from the one I did already)?

I am only wondering because I was gonna just drive around for a bit until it comes (or until I get bored and decide to do another mission before driving around more), and don't wanna waste time driving if I am in the wrong area or haven't met the requirements.

if you mean the random calls that come in where you can go fight a gang, the police, or some weird set of enemies there is no final survival challenge. They keep coming forever even if you beat 26 of them. And they will continue to come even after you 100% the game.

so no there are no special conditions.

I think you're asking the same question as this thread. If so:

I just did the last survival missions a few hours ago. I found that the best thing to do was to literally stand still on a footpath somewhere and just wait. About 2 mins later I'd get a call. I found that I'd be waiting forever if I was running around (I never seemed to get a call while I was sprinting either).

As for the [spoiler=128566]zombie mission,

I think I got that one as about the 25th survival one.

Did you get the "Holy shit. They are ..... Man!" call?

Sorry, I don't know how to set spoilers.

I have no idea. I generally don't pay much attention to the voice when I got a call. I just went to the marker and killed everything. I have yet to get a call with [spoiler=zombies]zombies

in it yet. That is the one I am waiting for.

I will try Awesomeman's suggestion of just standing around. By "footpath", I assume you mean sidewalk?

Edit: Boy, did that work out. As soon as I started up the game, I left the safe house and stood on the sidewalk. As soon as I put the controller down, the game phone rings and off I go. Thanks for the help, everyone.

Edited by DragonusDarque