The Gears of War Tournament - Discussion

DaKing240

Tuesday at 8:30 CST is cool with me......Spartan?....neon?...is that cool with you...

I have confirmed with 2 of my 3 team members that tuesday would work. The only possible change is it might have to be a little closer to 10pm for Wet Factory but he believes he can make 9:30. As for Hellmanik i can not get an answer out of him so Hellz if you read this please post if this will work for you too.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got a question...

But as I ALWAYS say..

I'm always available..

Just let me know when and where and I'll be there.

I sent you a message on xbox live and a PM on this site asking you what your availability was and i never got a response back from you at either location. Nodogg and Wet Factory both responded within a day on live with thier schedules. If you have a set schedule like Nodogg where his only exception is that it has to be after 9:15pm then let me know since it will make scheduling alot easier in the furture.

Sorry, I must have forgot to respond when you sent the message.. I just lose track of my mind sometimes:)

As far as my availablity I've said before, I'm available all the time..

Just let me know the date and time we're set to play and I'll be there as always.

No problem i think we can all relate to that!:) Now that i know that, i will just schedule our matches and try to give you and all the rest of our team as much notice as possible.

Best time for me would be Sunday before the Super Bowl, Friday is a definite no go, other than that, if something else is best, i'll try to work it out.. Let's get some times, men..

I don't think I can play Sunday because I work until 2:00 and then I'm going to my parents' house for their Superbowl party. Is there any other day you could play man?

I don't think I can play Sunday because I work until 2:00 and then I'm going to my parents' house for their Superbowl party. Is there any other day you could play man?

Saturday I can play either REALLY early (I'd have to be done before 3 PM EST or REALLY late, anytime 1 am EST or later)

Thursday I'll be busy until like 11 PM EST

Tomorrow I could be free anytime in the evening

Friday I'll be busy all day, I'm going to a concert, plus school and stuff.. Dunno what time I'll be home to play (definitely kinda late tho)

WARNING!! - Swisa & Neon

I'm deciding to make this public seeing as it will be a reminder to people in future.

First let me bold this first point - SITE TOURNAMENTS ARE A WAY OF INTERACTION BETWEEN MEMBERS AND ARE FOR FUN!

If I get another complaint from another member that you are, (how do I put this?) acting like a jackass and bitching at other members, then you will at least get your team disqualified and lose ALL tournament privileges. Notice the words at least as well!!!!! And don't get me wrong, this is not based on one game, but EVERY game you have played!!!!

I apologise in advance to Spartan and Exotic as this will be at a disadvantage to both of you, but this is what is necessary to keep the boat steady. I'm sure you will both see this from our point of view :)

Just play nicely. The idea of the tournaments are to make some good friends and meet some cool people. I understand that you might be competitve, thats understandable, we all are in a way. But people, not just you and neon, but for future people as well, that the tournaments are for social interaction mostly :)