Employee of the month glitched

I got this as well as one of my friends.

I don't know how and I don't know why. I am pretty sure I was well above the requirements before it popped.

But when I got I was playing destruction matches on ranked in the reading room.

My friend got it the next day on the exact same level and game type.

Try it...who knows maybe it'll work.

I got this as well as one of my friends.

I don't know how and I don't know why. I am pretty sure I was well above the requirements before it popped.

But when I got I was playing destruction matches on ranked in the reading room.

My friend got it the next day on the exact same level and game type.

Try it...who knows maybe it'll work.

Wow i actually played just one more match on destruction and made sure i nailed a lot of relics and it ended up popping at the end. thanks a bunch =P. for the achievement where you just have to play one campaign match does it pop whenever it pleases? i did all of the campaign missions in ranked play and strangely enough it still has not popped. anyone else having this issue?

I had 1st's in all job types, and did Destruction in Reading Room, got it right afterwards. So, apparently there is something to this.

Tried again tonight, no luck, 1st as host and as guest...did destruction in reading room several times and nothing, except 1 time it showed that i had no cash (4+ mill gone); next match it was back...this is really irritating...

I think this has been posted elsewhere, but all you have to do is be top earner in each job type (any map)

For it to count you need:

Destruction: At least one mask destroyed

Slime Dunk: At least one dunk

Survival: At least one Wave defeated

Thief: At least one relic remaining

Protection: All three disruptors activated

Containment: At least 1 ghost trapped

These can be done on instant and I did mine on rooftops (all but Protection (done on office))

I have done all of that except the protection (I have failed at getting 3 but have had the most cash) - any ideas of an easy map or good strategy for protection? Add to that a good strategy for completing containment? Too many people without mics or n00bs to get through protection, containment, or destruction and even the last levels of survivor...

I think this has been posted elsewhere, but all you have to do is be top earner in each job type (any map)

For it to count you need:

Destruction: At least one mask destroyed

Slime Dunk: At least one dunk

Survival: At least one Wave defeated

Thief: At least one relic remaining

Protection: All three disruptors activated

Containment: At least 1 ghost trapped

These can be done on instant and I did mine on rooftops (all but Protection (done on office))

Hopefully the Protection does the trick. I only activated two, but hopefully i can be the top overall and snag the achievement. Thanks. Will confirm if it works.

I just got this randomly, i wasn't first in fact i was 3rd and 4th but had the money in 3 rounds out of everyone. We did complete the jobs no fails but it seems you don't need to be even close to first place.

You just have to make sure your campaign money your earning is more than anyone else's. Quite simple really.

Edited by Fizzmatix