Difficulty settings?

Natz

Is it just me or are the diffuculty settings kinda broke.

I started playing the game and being not very confident with fighting games i went for sleepwalk difficulty got my ass kicked then tryed on easy and done pretty well (used the same character)

Anyone else noticed that or is it just me or noticed any other odd things about the game?

EDIT: Having read some articles about skullgirls ive found out that it was rushed that that there will be a movelist added for dlc aswell as more characters.

Edited by Natz

lol i got beat on the first fight on sleepwalk but made it 3/4 fights though easy before trying to pause and quit

Ive just read up about the game alot of people are saying the same about difficulty levels

Rushed is a bit of a harsh word, Mike's been working on it for ten years- it's just an independant game and they had employees doing multiple roles, the quality's still shining through. I've yet to play through the story but I have read similar experiences to yourself where people found the final boss easier on harder difficulties than easier ones, perhaps it will be addressed in one of the future patches.

I'm not used to fighting games and I just keep getting my ass handed to me. Oh well the game is still a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying it.

I just wish there was an exhibition mode to face the A.I instead of having to go into arcade or the story.

Also this could be me but I feel the blocking is terrible in this game, although this could just take some time getting used to.

I get my ass kicked on the second fight on sleepwalk regardless of who I use or fight. Cannot get passed it, and the AI reads my blocking and hits around it. Not happy about not being able to finish it, but will admit it is a nice looking game; just unplayable to me.

• 3 weeks later...
I get my ass kicked on the second fight on sleepwalk regardless of who I use or fight. Cannot get passed it, and the AI reads my blocking and hits around it. Not happy about not being able to finish it, but will admit it is a nice looking game; just unplayable to me.

Try easy instead. Sleepwalk gave me issues, but I managed to do everyone on easy.