Glitched Achievements?

Xtrem3 Poptarts

Just won my 4th FUT division title in seasons, still no 100G achievement. Also scored a perfect hat trick and didn't get that either :(

didnt know you were into achievements poptarts always seeing you on the FIFA forums ;) i played early access and half the achievements i did didnt unlock when i loaded the game up today.

i still aint got the fut title and i won 6 in a row now in div 3

I personally had no problems unlocking the division win for 100G and the hattrick for 30G. I got the 100G one for winning the first offline season (Div 10) in FUT. For the perfect hattrick, you have to remember that there are different views as to what a perfect hattrick really is. Nowadays a hattrick is mostly considered for scoring 3 goals in the same match, but in the good old days it was scoring 3 consecutive goals, without anyone, opponent or teammate scoring inbetween. Usually in the modern game, a player who fx scores the 1st 2nd and 4th goal in a 4-0 win is credited with a hattrick, but the game might have the old way of thinking, in that you have to score 3 consecutive goals with the same player, and of course it has to be right foot, left foot, header.

I thought the email and changing formation were glitched but you just have to work out exactly how to do them. The email has to be done while the game is advancing through the days, not once it's stopped. Hit Y when it's advancing and hopefully it will pop.

The formation one can't be done during the game. Has to be between games. Go to the screen with the formations on. Highlight the formation tile, change it using the right stick, hit A to enter management and POP.

Those two worked for me. I haven't had the one for opening a FUT pack but all the ones I've opened so far have been free so hoping that's why. Time will tell.

So for me they haven't been glitched, just a bit picky as to exactly how to do them.

didnt know you were into achievements poptarts always seeing you on the FIFA forums ;) i played early access and half the achievements i did didnt unlock when i loaded the game up today.

i still aint got the fut title and i won 6 in a row now in div 3

I'm an achievement whore :$

But yeah I'm mostly on the FIFA forums haha.

So the Division Title achievement has to be done offline?

So the Division Title achievement has to be done offline?
If it helps I did the season offline and got the achievement 1st try, I was in the 2 star rated season.

Also I have heard many people who played the early access have difficulty getting the achievements so maybe try deleting the early acess download & the data ?

If it helps I did the season offline and got the achievement 1st try, I was in the 2 star rated season.

Also I have heard many people who played the early access have difficulty getting the achievements so maybe try deleting the early acess download & the data ?

are u sure this would work? i was thinking i shouldnt delete the early access just in case i need it for a fix...or maybe EA need it to fix the tracking error in their servers that's causing this issue in the first place.

Edited by sohail786