"PermaPerks" in Zombies...

Hagane

How do you know if you have the "PermaPerks?"

When you're trying to achieve them or are sure that you're close to getting them, look closely for some green "smoke" and your character saying something that they usually don't. (EX: "I knew this was there all along!")

Other than that, there are small indicators that inform you that you have a passive effect; like the purple "Reviving" text you see when you're picking a teammate up, or the different boards for your barricades with the whirring sounds. :woop:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're trying to achieve them or are sure that you're close to getting them, look closely for some green "smoke" and your character saying something that they usually don't. (EX: "I knew this was there all along!")

Other than that, there are small indicators that inform you that you have a passive effect; like the purple "Reviving" text you see when you're picking a teammate up, or the different boards for your barricades with the whirring sounds. :woop:

Ok thanks. And also what mode do you have to plan on to get them.. I always play TranZit but through custom and on easy.. Any info on that?

Ok thanks. And also what mode do you have to plan on to get them.. I always play TranZit but through custom and on easy.. Any info on that?

They only work on Tranzit, and I got my Quick Revive passive effect on Custom- but I have no idea about Easy mode. :o

If it helps, I do know that if you store money in the Bank on Easy- it's still accessible on the regular difficulty. So... maybe? :p But I dunno about that one for sure.

As far as the deadshot daquari goes, it's been very inconsistent from what I've seen, I've seen people get it really fast and then some people can't get it even with having a bunch of head shots. One video I saw was somebody getting 80 headshots, then while at that they got a double head and then it gave them the perk.

I have no idea about the other perma perks though.

Collateral headshot with the starting pistol gets it, well it did for me.

Pretty sure your first thread was deleted. We already have a thread discussing Perma-Perks, if you want to post a video put it there.

This is that very same thread amigo. O_o (You might be seeing double.)

You CAN get them on easy, my friend and I got him Quick revive, dead-shot and the steel barriers. I still haven't been able to get the stamina or the juggernaut yet. And I haven't seen or heard of how to get the phd flopper perk.

That's good news! :D At least now people don;t have to go through all the trouble of being ranked down if they constantly die while trying to find out if something works, or if a friend wants to give you the Quick Revive! :p

Edited by Hagane

I played around a bit with Mustang and Sally on a Custom Tranzit a bit earlier (I was shooting the ground near me on purpose), not sure if how many times I did it... but it was at least 70-80 times. (I ended up dying from no Ammo lol!)

A Mod merged his thread into this one and kept all of the posts.

My mistake then, I seemed to have missed that. :p

Edited by Hagane

Earlier on was playing a bit of Tranzit when I was jumped on by an imp that was on fire and I was also in the fire, I knifed him off and green smoke appear and my character said something!

Thing is, I tried a good old swan dive, no PhD flopper, tried reloading weapon, no quicker reload, tried getting slapped a few times nothing either.

I already have mini Quick Revive, Barriers and the Exploding heads perk unlocked. I'll look over it in theater I suppose and see what was said.

Collateral headshot with the starting pistol gets it, well it did for me.

I have been getting troubles with this one, i tried it with my brother in a custom game (not splitscreen). in wave 2 he made a train, i had the m14 and he came running towards me, so i popped a few collaterals, nothing then after 2-3 times i got it, later we died in that game, new game... deadshot = gone, so we startert crouching so the zombies stayed asleep, bought m14, 2 people were watching as 1 double headshoted 2 zombies, no deadshot, so the zombies wake up.... the other 2 start walking towards me, i collateral those, then it unlocked.... got steel boards and around 10k in the bank and a RPD in the fridge (but i had to quit before we all died) so i hope that it is saved this time.

Jimmy Zielinski posted this on his twitter last week:

Seriously, some of you are making great progress, keep it up! The rest of you might want to run faster. And no, I will never tell.

So there is some sort of Stamina UP boost in the game.

The requirements for deadshot and Steel Barriers seem similar to two WaW achievements, so I'm going to try some stuff out. Looking forwards to going 20 rounds without any perks!!

Edited by Bulletman

So far, only 3 are confirmed it seems.

Quick Revive - Revive someone 10-20 times in one game

Deadshot - 2 head shots with 1 bullet (maybe 3?)

Steel Barriers - Board up 250 barriers (make sure you get points for it) in one game

Is this right? I was given my Quick Revive perk on 10 revives so I can confirm that.

Edited by intheshallow

If I get these permaperks on solo, do I have them in online multiplayer?

Whatever you on Online Tranzit (doesn't matter if it's Solo, Easy or Custom), will be able to be used forever on future Tranzit games. The Bank, the passive effects, etc. :woop:

Hey the grenade kills and running 15 miles is wrong. Don't bother trying.

I just finished a solo game at round 41. This was solo play, not custom. legit.

I actually wrote down my stats before I started so I could calculate how much I gained.

Total Miles started at 134. Now 188. I only rode the bus once around until I got all my perks. Everything else was running. No perk.

Grenade Kills started at 28. Now its 397. No perk. Used Grenades/RPG/War Machine.

Hey the grenade kills and running 15 miles is wrong. Don't bother trying.

I just finished a solo game at round 41. This was solo play, not custom. legit.

I actually wrote down my stats before I started so I could calculate how much I gained.

Grenade Kills started at 28. Now its 397. No perk. Used Grenades/RPG/War Machine.

Custom is legit as long as you don't mess with the options :p

Hmmm, but I thought it was only actual "grenade kills" that counted? D: I've messed with Mustang and Sally before, and a friend of mine livestreamed something similar to Round 31 with "explosive weapons", still nada.

We think it's legitimate Semtex or Frag kills, or surviving explosions for whatever PHD Flopper demands. :D

Not sure if this was posted but I read that stamin up is 100 knuckle kills in one game. Supposedly it makes your sprint last longer.

That's interesting, I'll give it a try. :)