Challenge Discussion Thread

Creech

Might take into account ones you've already beaten.

Edit - seems that is the case. I went on today, had three fights and won all three. I figure jago, spinal and fulgore. I think maybe I was missing only fulgore from the last challenge. It popped after fulgore fit anyway.

Edited by Lavindathar

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues with World tour part 3?

Haven't really tried the world tour but a little bit, seems to work fine. I notice next to the achievement there is like a gift box. Does anyone know what that means? Or what it gives you? Just curious.. Kinda new to the achievements online and whole thing in general.

E.S

Haven't really tried the world tour but a little bit, seems to work fine. I notice next to the achievement there is like a gift box. Does anyone know what that means? Or what it gives you? Just curious.. Kinda new to the achievements online and whole thing in general.

E.S

First, welcome to the site!

I'm 99% sure that the little gift box is a XP reward. :)

How are you liking Killer Instinct?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Annoyingly my friend who helps me with the friendly and defat 6 different fighters achievements Has decided to not help any more and avoid me completely. (I have only known the guy all my life) Looking for someone new to help me with Season 2 online achievements. None of my friends play this game. my GT is Ryan D Stimo

Will happily return the favour for the future fighters.

Annoyingly my friend who helps me with the friendly and defat 6 different fighters achievements Has decided to not help any more and avoid me completely. (I have only known the guy all my life) Looking for someone new to help me with Season 2 online achievements. None of my friends play this game. my GT is Ryan D Stimo

Will happily return the favour for the future fighters.

Add me and send me a message and I'll help you out when I get on tomorrow or this weekend.