Black Blood Brothers

Tussell

I'm looking to get into some anime, and as I've mentioned in the past, I'm looking for something semi-horror related with a good amount of violence, and a good enough story to keep me into the show. I've only gotten into Dragon Ball Z in the past, and so I'm looking for something else.

I was browsing an online store that has discounted anime, and I came across 'Black Blood Brothers'. The entire series is quite cheap and I was wondering if anyone like it.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/6qZFPasiUwx4Flrss8/browse/item/81320/4/2334/108

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to get into some anime, and as I've mentioned in the past, I'm looking for something semi-horror related with a good amount of violence, and a good enough story to keep me into the show. I've only gotten into Dragon Ball Z in the past, and so I'm looking for something else.

I was browsing an online store that has discounted anime, and I came across 'Black Blood Brothers'. The entire series is quite cheap and I was wondering if anyone like it.

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/6qZFPasiUwx4Flrss8/browse/item/81320/4/2334/108

I saw this on Netflix instant about 2 months ago altho they only showed a few episodes:mad: good series hope they add the rest soon

Oh man, this was quite a good anime. Unfortunately, they stopped producing, and the anime end in episode 12. The story definitely didn't end, so something went wrong with the studio or something. Good anime, but do not have end. So.... good luck deciding.

P.S. You can always buy Naruto Shippuden (without all those filler). Anyone who say Naruto is all and only about fighting don't know anything about the series.

• 1 year later...

I enjoyed this series alot and as stated it doesnt end well but that still doesnt take away how great of a series it is I reccomend vampire princess it's dark and alot of violence also it has a ending and alot of twists in it that keeps you comming back for more.