ROAD MAPS to 1000

ESJ is Shiznit

Most newer guides have them attached (and we encourage people writing a guide to include them), and the guide team has written a few dozen so far. Once the coding of the Road Map feature is finished, we will add them all to the site and make an announcement.

Morkot, see this for one of the newest road maps.

Most newer guides have them attached (and we encourage people writing a guide to include them), and the guide team has written a few dozen so far. Once the coding of the Road Map feature is finished, we will add them all to the site and make an announcement.

Morkot, see this for one of the newest road maps.

That one helped me out a great deal. Loving the road maps, and have been rolling through games since I joined this site. :Bounce:

Yeah, they are alot more useful than a standard old guide. But most new guides have this kinda thing integrated into them. Most older ones dont, however, so you have to lok throughand somethimes do some planning ahead of your playthrough...

Yeah. I really like the Road Maps too. Or at least a nice organized achievement list (like in my MK vs DCU guide) instead of them laid out as per achievement list.

It's so annoying to have to keep scrolling through to make sure you're not missing one. Or missing one because you over looked it.

The problem with organizing the achievements is that once it goes on the mainsite, the achievements go back into the xbox.com order. Most people look at guides on the mainsite, so it's always better to have a Road Map to put up there once the coding's complete.