The one thing I dislike about Alpha Protocol.

gof22

I think Alpha Protocol is an excellent game and the flaws in it are easily ignored. I must admit the one thing I hate about Alpha Protocol is that Obsidian never made a new game plus. I would love it if we were able to use the same michael Thorton over again instead of having to make a new one. I know that Veteran mode is the replacement of new game plus but I still would have liked to have been able to re-use my same character instead of having to level a new one each time I start a new game.

If Obsidian does make a sequel it would really be nice if they added a new game plus option.

I think Alpha Protocol is an excellent game and the flaws in it are easily ignored. I must admit the one thing I hate about Alpha Protocol is that Obsidian never made a new game plus. I would love it if we were able to use the same michael Thorton over again instead of having to make a new one. I know that Veteran mode is the replacement of new game plus but I still would have liked to have been able to re-use my same character instead of having to level a new one each time I start a new game.

If Obsidian does make a sequel it would really be nice if they added a new game plus option.

Obsidian could do that while a few RPGs have that option especially nowadays. AP was just long enough that I didn't cre about New Game + while the Veteran class basically serves that option.

Obsidian could do that while a few RPGs have that option especially nowadays. AP was just long enough that I didn't cre about New Game + while the Veteran class basically serves that option.
I know. I just hate having to do all that re-leveling. It gets so tedious.

gof22, that would have been a nice reward. Prototype has the easy plus, so did Fifty Cent: Blood on the Sand. I like this mode so I can just play and not think. MT, to me, is a great character I would have loved to have played a full game maxed out.

Instead of starting completely over, I maintain a save just after Graybox and before Saudi. Best way I have found to avoid replaying training.

The one thing that drives me nuts is the way the game saves... At 1am during the week, after finishing up that "one more mission" before bed and work in the morning, I go to the Clearinghouse, buy all my gear, hook it all up, save, quit... Than reload the next night and have to start over with the customization *sigh*