Whats Your Best Streak??

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best is 25. Yup. 25. The other team just kinda ignored my chopper, thinking it would go away, but we were playing on Wet Work, so there really wasn't anywhere to hide. I didn't just hide, though. After I called in the chopper, I went back into the fight and got 5 or 6 kills myself. After minute or two, they started spawning behind me, so I got shredded. It was pretty sweet, though. :D

my streak is at 24... darn u Zieu i wanted to have the highest lol.... but yeh airstrike took out 4 then a chopper came in and pwned.... i crept around picking others off while they were engaged racking up double kills.... oh man craziest thing.... has anyone ever gotten a triple knife kill... i got one last night and i was sooo proud of myself... they just kept comin and i just kept rippin em up

Mine is currently 20. I went 20 and 0 in a game on Pipeline, using my G3. I didnt get a single Aitstrike kill, and only 3 chopper kills. I problem was by the end I didnt have ammo, but I didnt wanna die, so I kinda hide with my Pistol and waited.

My best game though... I've went 44 and 12 once, and 38 and 4 another time.