Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT - VanBoon

Oh thats easy m8 just get out of there line of sight. it will last about 3-5 mins thou. It took me 5 goes before i got away.

Best way is to get them chasing you down the freeway then pull off and just keep turning around corners and you'll lose them.

everything but the 20 ranked matches can be in player matches and started in cruise mode.

you get parts by getting rep. just keep racing and everything unlocks. there is no secret to doing better in this game but to keep racing.

btw tuners/muscle are not helpful past green or yellow races. hard races will need an exotic or bike. the game is not hard if you know that a lancer cant beat a lambo :p

• 2 weeks later...

I found a good technique for Highway Races if anyone's having trouble:

Equip your car with Aggro, find a racer, the easier the better, then drive ahead of them until you get an aggro slot, then wait a bit further ahead than them. Wait on the central reservation for them to come round, then when they pass, flash them, start the race. Then draft them. When you've got full draft boost, speed up behind them and hit the aggro just before you hit them. This will send them flying, and essentially put them out of the race. All you then need to do is dodge traffic - I find going on the edge is best, and use on/offramps to your advantage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...