Online Co-op Partner Thread

ImNoAchWhore

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE HELP :-(

I am a cheap b@stard and I decided to just rent Portal 2 instead of buying it (Food/Shelter > Portal 2). My dilemma is that the game is due back in 4 hours (from when I posted this) and I just need 1 achievement to reach 1000G/1000G.

The only achievement I need is...

"Still Alive" - Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying - It is a 15G Achievement.

I was hoping there would be one loving/caring/awesome soul out there that will help me with this achievement before I have to take the game back. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME.

I will return the favor as well with other achievements to the loving/caring/awesome who helps me out.

Thanks guys! I REALLY hope someone is interested!!! :-)

XBL Gamertag = SalmonMan84

looking to get professor portal and still alive need help with both of those, message me on xbox if want to help me out, or needs help with any other achievements, i will return the favor if u help me out, message me at my gt which is LaV3ll30l0gy 69 will be on most of the night

Hey guys, I need the Professor Portal achievement as well as 3 hugs. I can create a dummy account to help someone else receive the Professor Portal achievement if they want to do the same for me. Send me a friend request... gamertag is WISEakaBIGCAT. I'll be on all day tomorrow.

Ill help you out.

Guys (and the few gals on here), I must say that ZooGannon is probably the coolest person ever. He helped me out on my on the "Still Alive" achievement until I got it... WHICH TOOK ME 3 TRIES! I messed up the first 2 tries and died literally 30 seconds away from completing the 9th test (Still Alive = Play all tests in chamber 4 without dying)... It was a perfect example of tripping at the finish line.

Even though he didn't need any achievements (except the professor achievement) that I could help him with, he stuck with it and went out of his way to help me... Even though I was a complete stranger.

I know this is kind of off topic, but I just want everyone to know that ZooGannon is the bee's knees and I wanted to make sure to thank for being so cool and patient with me :-)

I know it sounds like I have a "man-crush" on him (no homo), it is just I RARELY meet people like that in person and EXTREMELY RARE via XBL!

Thanks Bro!

Brandon (SalmonMan84)

I know it sounds like I have a "man-crush" on him (no homo), it is just I RARELY meet people like that in person and EXTREMELY RARE via XBL!

Thanks Bro!

Brandon (SalmonMan84)