Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok looks like we got enough people. Lets do this on sunday May 13th around 6pm eastern time. Let me know if thats good for everybody.

Sorry, but I won't be online at that time :(

Times I'll be online this weekend: 7PM eastern time Friday through 3PM Eastern Time Sunday.

Ok uhm i got a busy weekend so i was hoping for that time, is monday an option same time 6pm eastern time?

Sorry, but I'm not going to be online after this weekend(Sunday early afternoon) for a long time ,I think.

So, it's looks as though I'm not coming :(

Right I have two achieves left for this game, both CTF ones, would really appreciate the help. Ideally someone who can host a few extra controllers and together we can create a 6 person lobby.

There just isnt enough people willing to meet, to be able to boost this with 6 separate peeps.

Hit me up at GT>> Gj80 if your interested. Obviously I will assist in any achieves you need also.

:uzi:

I have a lot of work cut out for me on this game. I need help. Anyone out there still looking to boost let me know.

I take my boosting seriously, don't mess around, and work to get things done.

I will help with any other games people need if I have it and can help you.

I want to close this one out, because it has been sitting there incomplete for years.

I am currently boosting Red Dead Redemption, but should be completed with that game very soon, and am looking to tie up all my loose end games before I go on and purchase new titles.

Hit me up to boost anything, especially this game though.

gt - TheTrustyOldVet

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, me again,

Need some lovely chaps or chap, to help me boost the last two achieves I need. Both are CTF ones (argh i know), but any help received will be reciprocated 100 fold and you will have a new best friend on live for life...

I also have the facility to use more than a few controllers to help get over '5 unique' players.

I just want to bury this game, preferably somewhere in skyrim.

TheTrustyOldVet >> hit me up if your interested you sound like a reliable dude.

GT>> Gj80

:uzi:

I am looking to boost for the following two achievements:

Untouchable

Survive 10 mins, killing at least 3 enemies in that time, on a GRAW 2: CC map. Minimum 5 players.

Co-op Veteran

Win 30 Co-op matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

If you are interested, add your name to the list below, along with the time zone that you reside in. Mind you, I do live in EST and I tend to boost during the evening/night hours. So if you sign up and are overseas, can't say I didn't warn you. As for when this session will happen, I am not sure. Once we get a good amount of sign ups, then we'll decide. There are are total of eight slots just in case a few can't/don't show up. Anyways, here is the list:

1. BobSaget007 - EST

Untouchable

Survive 10 mins, killing at least 3 enemies in that time, on a GRAW 2: CC map. Minimum 5 players.

Co-op Veteran

If you are interested, add your name to the list below, along with the time zone that you reside in. Mind you, I do live in EST and I tend to boost during the evening/night hours. So if you sign up and are overseas, can't say I didn't warn you. As for when this session will happen, I am not sure. Once we get a good amount of sign ups, then we'll decide. There are are total of eight slots just in case a few can't/don't show up. Anyways, here is the list:

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Bardfor

Add Bardfor as #2. (EST as well)

• 1 month later...

Untouchable

Co-op Veteran

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Bardfor - EST

3. Bartolinski - CST

• 4 weeks later...

Untouchable

Co-op Veteran

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Bardfor - EST

3. Bartolinski - CST

4. GETOFFMYKNIFE - EST

5. ADaughen - EST

Untouchable

Co-op Veteran

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Bardfor - EST

3. Bartolinski - CST

4. GETOFFMYKNIFE - EST

5. ADaughen - EST

6. DarthVillainous - PST

Added myself to the list.

Untouchable

Co-op Veteran

1. BobSaget007 - EST

2. Bartolinski - CST

3. GETOFFMYKNIFE - EST

4. ADaughen - EST

5. DarthVillainous - PST