I've been a defender of this program since they've had atleast one good game a month (ACII, DR2, RSV, Halo 3), but this month is horrible. They better give us some good Christmas presents.

I want Banjo Kazooie damnit! It's an old game & it could help promote the series if MS is thinking of bringing it back!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted a lot around these threads that Iron Brigade is one of the best and most underrated Arcade games available.

I own both of these titles, but there is no reason for anyone to be disappointed especially with Iron Brigade. It's an awesome game, i've sank dozens of hours into it and it's very different in it's own right. It can be best compared with Toy Soldiers and The Outfit, as an action/tower defense style with mechs and a large handful of color coded loot ranging from common to rare.

It gives me a good excuse to go back to it, if not just to jump into other peoples games and offer a helping hand on some of those tougher levels.

I've been a defender of this program since they've had atleast one good game a month (ACII, DR2, RSV, Halo 3), but this month is horrible. They better give us some good Christmas presents.

I want Banjo Kazooie damnit! It's an old game & it could help promote the series if MS is thinking of bringing it back!

I've been waiting for it to go on deal to no avail, might just snap up both of them soon.

I've posted a lot around these threads that Iron Brigade is one of the best and most underrated Arcade games available.

I own both of these titles, but there is no reason for anyone to be disappointed especially with Iron Brigade. It's an awesome game, i've sank dozens of hours into it and it's very different in it's own right. It can be best compared with Toy Soldiers and The Outfit, as an action/tower defense style with mechs and a large handful of color coded loot ranging from common to rare.

It gives me a good excuse to go back to it, if not just to jump into other peoples games and offer a helping hand on some of those tougher levels.

To be honest, I actually quite fancy playing Iron Brigade, but by golly, comparing it to The Outfit is not selling it to me!!

Though I did enjoy Toy Soldiers. If it's on that sort of level, I'll get my fun out of it.

To be honest, I actually quite fancy playing Iron Brigade, but by golly, comparing it to The Outfit is not selling it to me!!

Though I did enjoy Toy Soldiers. If it's on that sort of level, I'll get my fun out of it.

It handles better than The Outfit but its similar in the respect that you can drop turrets on the battlefield while still controlling your character and attacking as well. Unlike The Outfit it's more along the lines of tower defense holding off waves of enemies opposed to it being a mission based game.

As for the other two snobs that posted above, go on and pass up the free games and play the 4 games that you own with your 2-3k gamerscores. Why even bother posting in this thread if you play next to nothing to begin with?

HA! Everyone here owes me like 10 bucks.

Did I not say we'd see a Kefling game. I'm so good.

Humm... I would give you 10 bucks.... but then I read...

Halo Wars would be kinda awesome. As much as I love Halo (probably the second most devoted Halo fanatic on this site), Wars is the only one I've never played. I still have it sitting on my shelf...wrapped in the plastic though. I'd be eager to play it if it was free though.

why not just take off that plastic and play the game. ;)

Guys, just be happy they're giving us free games. They totally don't have to, so we should be happy with whatever scraps they see fit to feed us.

... Nah, fuck that. I don't want these. I don't have PS+ nor do I want it, but PS+ wins again. At least Keflings should be an easy completion if we all help each other with One Tree Hill.

I think I can sum up the general to response to microsoft since they started the gold program in 3 words:

Fuck you microsoft.

Like I've said before either give us decent games or don't give us any at all. I've played 1 free game(Halo3) and otherwise I've just downloaded and not played any, some I've already played others are just shit and/or I didn't know they even existed. I'd be content not getting any games instead of being promised this awesome program and being let down multiple times over and over.

It's basically like being promised a candy bar and instead you're giving celery.

I think I can sum up the general to response to microsoft since they started the gold program in 3 words:

Fuck you microsoft.

Like I've said before either give us decent games or don't give us any at all. I've played 1 free game(Halo3) and otherwise I've just downloaded and not played any, some I've already played others are just shit and/or I didn't know they even existed. I'd be content not getting any games instead of being promised this awesome program and being let down multiple times over and over.

It's basically like being promised a candy bar and instead you're given celery.

So you're saying they're giving us things that are better for us?

Well that analogy failed. :biglaugh