Anyone know how to kill the icy spider?

MJAussie360

As topic describes.

Can't seem to kill it. I figured you have to hook in the bodies and throw them at it and it eats them. Tried pummeling it while it eats but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance

Hehe, i just passed this very bit a few minutes ago and was wondering myself the same thing for a while.

You're on the right track with throwing the cocooned bodies for the spider to eat. While its munching away at the creamy centre, go behind it and hit its back a few times with the Tremor Gauntlet. This crack the icy shell open to reveal a red glowing body.

It will get pissed off and jump and charge, then it screams - pick and throw body again - go around it - attack with the sword (or other strong weapon).

Rinse and repeat a few times and voila! ;)

Hehe, i just passed this very bit a few minutes ago and was wondering myself the same thing for a while.

You're on the right track with throwing the cocooned bodies for the spider to eat. While its munching away at the creamy centre, go behind it and hit its back a few times with the Tremor Gauntlet. This crack the icy shell open to reveal a red glowing body.

It will get pissed off and jump and charge, then it screams - pick and throw body again - go around it - attack with the sword (or other strong weapon).

Rinse and repeat a few times and voila! ;)

Excellent, thanks.

Onwards to Queen Bitch, lol