Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

Post your gamertag and needed achievements in this thread to find other players for the multiplayer and/or cooperative achievements in this game. Please be familiar with the guidelines posted in the Beginners Guide to Boosting before posting. Thanks!

Edited by troy0891

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I am looking for 1 more good player to do all the extinction achievements, I already have 1000/1000g in the 360 version.

Me and my friend are good players and usually do fast and completionist runs for fun, hit me up if interested on xbox one.

Gt: The Luigi Vampa

So far the team is:

1: The Luigi Vampa

2: Company7410

3: MH13 lHaXx

4: ????

If interested send me a friend request and message to my gamertag

Hello I am looking for 1 more good player to do all the extinction achievements, I already have 1000/1000g in the 360 version.

Me and my friend are good players and usually do fast and completionist runs for fun, hit me up if interested on xbox one.

So far the team is:

1: The Luigi Vampa

2: Company7410

3: MH13 lHaXx

4: Done For You

If interested send me a friend request and message to my gamertag

Just sent your a FR man.

I am keen whenever

Looking to do a couple of the Extinction achievements. I need to:

1. Escape with all 4 players alive.

2. Complete all challenges and escape.

Currently, rank 22 -- I'm sure I'll be 25 by the time a group gets going.

Hit me up, I'll be online quite a bit over the next couple days.

GT: Son Goku 03

Looking for 1-3 partners to assist with the trash/ammo box collecting achv in Extinction. I will trade off with collecting/bodyguarding through the three stages, or assist you in getting trap kills or just finishing the mode in general.

Online now

GT = Xenodolf

hi all, anybody looking to do all the extinction achievements some stage this afternoon(im uk time) ill be on at 4pm onwards(about an hour from now) will have a mic when the step son gets home a bit later but can play from 4pm onwards....i am not to fussed about trash picker until we have the completed extinction achievement so i would be looking to pick that up at another time as i think you only need to reach the 2nd area to be able to pick 40 up...

send me a private message on here and ill add you so i know its to do with this :)

im almost 2nd prestige and pretty decent just getting wound up playing with randoms now!

my tag is Mark The ASBO on xbox live.