time spent in each game?

CRASHTEST

I dont know if this has been asked before but i could not find anything about it. I am just curious to know if there is a way to see how much time that you have spent playing each game? Another website maybe something else? I have tried to find it on xbox.com and could not as well as mygamercard.net. does anybody know if there is way to see this or is it not possable. Sorry again if this has been asked and if i posted it in the wrong place.

There is a site, 360voice.com which tracks what games you are playing and makes a blog entry for your 360 every day. It won't tell you how much time you've spent in the games but how many days you've played each one. There was a website called liveeye I believe that actively tracked your playtime throughout the day and could break down the exact amount of time spent in each game but it was shut down a while back.

there use to be a site calle The Live Eye and it tracked everything from time spent in each game to time spent in specific demo's and watching movies. it was a great site but it shit down because it was to difficult and to costly to maintain i believe.

Yeah did not like to see it go :( but I believe it was because it was ran by 2 people and one left to work on something else or something :) and well Squidpunch now helps over at 360voice and was rumour it might be a feature over there at some point.

Yeah did not like to see it go :( but I believe it was because it was ran by 2 people and one left to work on something else or something :) and well Squidpunch now helps over at 360voice and was rumour it might be a feature over there at some point.

yea if they had the support from microsoft on it then it would have been able to continue squid told me.