Can't seem to make DOMINOS work... sadly

Unlocking the Pot Leaf...

I have the challenge "accessible" yet it won't work... I tried Tubing a car, and it did kill a guy, now if thats not a chain of explosive wtf it is? I mean you make a car blow out and the car blow the guy up... thats a chain explosive to me.

I had people sugest me to plan a betty near a barel, problem is people are not that dumb, and those damn barrel are hardly present... even in hard hat where there is a couple of them, they are mostly in remote area where nobody have a reason to go exept maybe call a care package or camp but yet...

Anybody would had a better thecnique...? I am nearly lev 77 and soon i will run out of time if i prestige... the damn challenge will be locked again and i won't be able to do it. My call sign and emblem where pineaple express and this one in Warfare 2, loved the combination(if you seen the Seth Rogen movie, you understand) yet in this one... pineaple express was hard to unlock by itself(the damn grenades hardly do anything) but this one is pissing me off...

Finally manage to get it with 2 friends...

Im a bit ashamed cause i hate when friends boost together in online games... for exemple i would never boost my stats(achievements on a dead game is different) as i feel its totally looser but i tried everything i could for this... and nothing worked...

Wanna know how i make it work in the end? Very sample yet stupid... Me and my friends tried everything... C4 on a car... tube on a car, c4 on a barrel that kill the adversary.... NOTHING...

Then i asked my friend on the other team to put a C4... i put a C4 on the right, he goes on the left but kinda far enough from MY C4, i detonate and bam... here we go...

So thats the way to get this....

Basically if the game expect you to get this legit, you need to throw a grenade or whatever near where a guy planted a C4 or a Claymore... Problem is nobody use that much explosive in this anymore cause claymore hardly do anything... and betty are avoid when you crouch... Myself i used to LOVE claymore in every cod, always using them... i barely killed 5 dudes with them in this one....

If the challenge was open from start to finish of a prestige...i wouldn't mind, but its from lev 70 to 80... sorry but too short for a totally LUCKY challenge....

So well... used my friends for it... now its done... at last...

Im a big fan of pineaple express the movie with Seth Rogen... i just love those 2 titles combined...

Something you might want to try is "being a jackass to survivors in Infected".

I'm not sure whether this has been patched as well, but, though if you kill yourself with an explosive that also has others in the blast radius, it no longer damages them (patched), if you set the explosive, kill yourself, it does set off others' explosives and cause a chain reaction.

You could also get lucky enough to, when Infected, find several bunched up C4s and hit one of them with the throwing knife. If it hits, it should detonate and set off the others for a kill.

If you want to get this "the hard way" definitely use sitrep and blast shield. Use Extreme Conditioning. Go into FFA and try to find someone stupid enough to put an explosive near them while also not paying attention (there are more of them than you'd think) and throw down a C4. Detonate or shoot, but make sure it's far enough away that your C4 doesn't instead kill the victim.