Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to boost/trade for: Life of the Party, Search & Destroy and Button Masher. Basically need someone to give me 30 wins, being that I can just play any 15 with a standard controller. If you need the same achievements I'll be happy to help :)

Just give CoreyGrandy a message and I'm in! (As long as I'm not working)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to get Millionaire Club. I have come close with a few other people on One, but haven't reached it yet. I know it's possible on One. Anyone that wants to attempt this let me know.

GT: TPOTMatt

Edit: Got it.

Edited by TPOTMatt

Hi

I'm looking to boost the following online achievements...

Life Of The Party

Search And Destroy

Streaker

Button Masher

Big 'Ol Pile Of Wins

Meet Your Maker

Holla at me if you're interested.

GT: Jade Rossi

Edited by Jade Rossi
Done!

I'm looking to get Millionaire Club. I have come close with a few other people on One, but haven't reached it yet. I know it's possible on One. Anyone that wants to attempt this let me know.

GT: TPOTMatt

Edit: Got it.

Hey do you think you could help me get it? I have come so close, with 982,000, with someone on expert. I'm really good at bass, almost FC it. If you could just play guitar well enough to help me reach 1M. Message me plz

GT: JustZackster

I need to get all the online cheevs so if anyone else needs then send me a message GT:I B1GJo3 I

I can also help with easier co-op acheivements but my guitar doesnt work too well but im pretty good at the game if you look at my acheivements their all legit

never mind Got a partner....thanks jade

Edited by I B1GJo3 I

Everyone! I need help getting 15 wins in a row. I have to join them. My mom would also appreciate the help.

My GT: JustZackster

My mom's GT: FunFroggymom

Just message me on XBL or pm on here. I try again and again to get it but there's always one person who is better and breaks my streak. The best way i know to do this without wasting time is doing battle and you can lose fast. I can do whatever else you need. :D

Just need help with button masher. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to do. Willing to trade same achievement or if you need big ol pile of wins i'll be willing to give you more than 15 wins for the trade.

Please send a message over live.

GT: Venommaster10

Hey There,

please add me to your list, i would like to complete all online achievements and am willing to help others to get them all as well! :)

Gamertag is Harme

Edited by Harme
Just adding Gamertag

need most or all online achievements too. am willing to boost/trade wins or help in anyway i can. thanks.

GT: vampire mccoy

boost/trade wins on any guitar hero/rockband game. just send me a message.thanks

Ill help you, message me on xbox live and add me. GT: TheBlackxRanger

I would like to obtain the boostable mp achievements with someone who needs the same. Incl. Life of the Party & Search & Destroy /w Button Masher and hopefully get Meet Your Maker and Streaker in the process. I'm not in a rush so if you're reading a week/month from now and need these then msg me.

gt chriscba

edit: done, see below

Edited by chr!s