Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for someone with with an imported character and experience in this particular boosting method (assuming it still works) to help boost my character(s). Unfortunately, since I'm starting the game without my old save files, I have nothing to offer but my eternal gratitude, haha. So if anyone is feeling generous, or is already doing a session like this and has a free spot, send me a message on here.

Thanks! :francis:

[ame]

[/ame]

Is noone playing this game or is the matchmaking servers absolute turd. I can never find anyone to play with. So if anyone wants to buddy up an olay some coop im game. Would like a team to kill terramorphous? Gt. Scotchrockin79

Edited by scotch
spelling mistake

Looking to boost my characters in levels quickly, and to boost achievements on both games. Got rid of my 360 and was unable to do cloud save transfer, If anyone would like to help me and have a gaming buddy I would appreciate it. Gt: Sigmund500

Looking for a group to assist with Terramorphous and complete 'you will die (seriously)'

I have a LVL51 Mechromancer (Main) and 51 Gunzerker, can respec to suit role.

I'll be on for the next 20 minutes after this post, otherwise will be back online at around 18:00pm UK time throughout the week :)

GT = Panzarius

Edited by PanzerMatt
Added Times

If anyone just needs someone to play with who is around lvl 32 let me know, need to finish the last Oasis mission seraph something? And get the achievement for having someone on your buddy list revive you. Also I don't have a headset (sorry chatty peeps) hit me up. I'm usually on around 10pm EST

XBL = Troy Foley