June 13th!

Smokez

I think it probably took a month, they really wanted to see how the online played out. See what happens, any glitches, any problems, etc. They probably didnt think that those poeple who have exploited the dashboard jump, which is alot, who do it. So many thats why.

So i'm screwed then? Every time my brother turns on or off his PS3 i lose connection. (weird as hell i know) only happened once when i was fighting online but now if it happens i will get a lose!? and what do you mewan by dashboard?

The Xbox 360 menu is referred to as "The Dashboard". Have you tried looking at your network connections? That does not make any sense how you would be disconnected when another machine is powered on. I'm not sure what else it could be. I'll think about it some more and get back to you.

I like how the patch coincidences with UFC 99, smart on UFC's part I guess, glad to see this is happening. I've played like 82 matches or something, 40 w 19 l and 1 d..........the other 22 unfinished matches are from quitters:mad:
Maybe they didn't quit, maybe they had connection problems, maybe they got a call from their mum and missed your message. I think that is what you said when I said someone had quit on me. Not so nice when you beat their arse and then they quit on you is it.

what happens if there is a lot of lag and you want to quit due to that fact?

I have had to leave 1 or 2 games due to really bad lag so hope they havea connection bar so if its red you can quit or it wont let you play.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like everyones going to get some laggy losses which sucks

Will this patch the submission of the night so you can use strikes before you submit. So far I have submitted 4 mins into round 1 and won the belt no sotn and also submitted Kenny on my first belt defense and still didn't get it evern though it wsn't awarded to anyone else. This sucks I sure Dana would give aout a submission of the night award to the only person who submits somebody. I have a kick boxer with BJJ I cannot use the body slam method to wear them down so I don't know what else to try. I have got 6 knockouts of the night without trying this should be the same for submission it should just come though submitting people not taking away 3/4 of your weapons.

Edited by craig killed ya

Will this patch the submission of the night so you can use strikes before you submit. So far I have submitted 4 mins into round 1 and won the belt no sotn and also submitted Kenny on my first belt defense and still didn't get it evern though it wsn't awarded to anyone else. This sucks I sure Dana would give aout a submission of the night award to the only person who submits somebody. I have a kick boxer with BJJ I cannot use the body slam method to wear them down so I don't know what else to try. I have got 6 knockouts of the night without trying this should be the same for submission it should just come though submitting people not taking away 3/4 of your weapons.

Bro, what I did was head kicked and body kicked until they had like 80 % stamina in the first 30 seconds of the 1 round and I took them down and triangle choked them from on top in less then 2 minutes. Just raise your guys BJJ to Level 3 and max it out to 100. I did it to Hughes. Just keep head kicking until his stamina lowers down to 85% ish then take him down and submit him.

Maybe they didn't quit, maybe they had connection problems, maybe they got a call from their mum and missed your message. I think that is what you said when I said someone had quit on me. Not so nice when you beat their arse and then they quit on you is it.

Yeah I did say such and I guess you missed another post of mine where I revoked those earlier comments and said I actually agree with how the level of quitting has become ridiculous. I know these people have quit on me, because I either

A). Talk to them whilst we're fighting and they ALL say "Fuck you bitch, I'm out....that was fucking gay"

or

B). I sent them all a message that is insulting and funny at the same time and they either take the message light heartedly and we continue to joke or then snap back at me with some shit insults.

I haven't deleted any the message just so I have proof if no one believes me;) I knew this would happen eventually so whatever. Sooo yeah thats my two cents.