Post your gaming collections HERE!

sam49

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys new here, Dam Deek that is an awesome collection. Loving the Darksiders stuff!

This is mine, more of a 'used' collection, i just use them and will never sell. Think kids of kids will find this cool in the future haha..

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/vr4ust/photo_zps65fa4d1c.jpg

This is just the games, got a guitar hero controller, and the two DJ Hero controllers and mic...

Also HEAPS of DLC on the xbox, arcade games add ons etc, more money than i really wanna think about ha..

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/vr4ust/photo2_zps1754565c.jpg

52inch LG Plasma full HD old now but still good for me! Also a 250gb slim just brought a new controller with the updated d-pad, real nice actually...

Anyway nice forums, some epic collections!

You guys have some HUGE collections! :eek: :) It'll take me years to build mine to that status... :D

It does take time to build, but its not that tough to get a pretty good sized collection within a few months. Places like Amazon can net you most older titles dirt cheap. Also check the clearance racks at places like Target. I've found tons of amazing deals there. I've found stuff for under $20 that was still full priced everyplace else. Another great spot is walmart.com. Like Walmart or hate it, but i've found some amazing deals off the site. They usually have 2 for $20 and 2 for $30 deals where you can find some great stuff. Just don't expect to find newly released stuff and you can find some gems. Right now they even have a 2 for $15 promo running. The selection is a little limited, but they still have some good stuff there for the price.

It does take time to build, but its not that tough to get a pretty good sized collection within a few months. Places like Amazon can net you most older titles dirt cheap. Also check the clearance racks at places like Target. I've found tons of amazing deals there. I've found stuff for under $20 that was still full priced everyplace else. Another great spot is walmart.com. Like Walmart or hate it, but i've found some amazing deals off the site. They usually have 2 for $20 and 2 for $30 deals where you can find some great stuff. Just don't expect to find newly released stuff and you can find some gems. Right now they even have a 2 for $15 promo running. The selection is a little limited, but they still have some good stuff there for the price.

Where do you find the 2 for $15 deal? I'm not finding it. I do see some of their used games are cheaper than say gamestop, but then some are higher... Really take a lot of shopping around to find best deals.

At last, my Zelda Gamecube collection is...ah shit...*forgot Zelda Four Swords* son of a....ah well. I need to find that somewhere but still...

Found Twilight Princess today, decided I couldn't pass it up. Also nabbed Syphon Filter 1 and 2 (Greatest Hits copies) for 1.99 a piece. And Silent Hill 2 (black label) for PS2 for 12.99...

Of course on the RE side of things, I got C:VX Greatest Hits too. Taking a second to say how annoying it is to find locally Outbreak: File 2. I swear...it's like nowhere near me, any place...guess I have to resort to online shopping for that one.

This is great advice for someone trying to build up there collection relatively quickly. Something that you should also learn is to compare prices between 3 or 4 different places to figure out whats the best deal.

I recently bought the prototype 2 collectors edition from best buy for 60$ and then after doing some searching a couple days later for other collectors editions i found it 15-20$ cheaper. Granted i was able to have it right then and there but still that extra 15-20 could have been another game (or a book or a meal but you get my drift i hope)

@tvthepunisher

If your going after all the versions of the RE games you might want to pick up the essentials pack for the ps2. the only difference is that on the back it says that this is part of a set and is not intended for individual sale. Then again you might have it and i just missed it :(

Edited by SicklyPlague

\

@tvthepunisher

If your going after all the versions of the RE games you might want to pick up the essentials pack for the ps2. the only difference is that on the back it says that this is part of a set and is not intended for individual sale. Then again you might have it and i just missed it :(

Aye, I've seen it around but I don't own it. I didn't know the tidbit about it having a "not intended for individual sale" portion on the back...hmm...I did want the box though, considering it's nice and snazzy. They don't seem to be too pricey on Ebay either but at the moment I've been focusing on other titles.

Where do you find the 2 for $15 deal? I'm not finding it. I do see some of their used games are cheaper than say gamestop, but then some are higher... Really take a lot of shopping around to find best deals.

Right here....

http://www.walmart.com/ip/2-Video-Games-for-15-DS-Wii-Xbox-360-PS3/22620905

I've already snagged Puss in Boots, and Call of Juarez The Cartel. But yeah it really does take some shopping around to find the best deals. So far the best places i've found are Targets clearance rack, Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart.com. Best Buy and Amazon change prices constantly though, so its best to check them out frequently. Last night I just snagged Dirt 3 for PS3, and 3rd Birthday for PSP for $12 each. Last month I also got a U-Draw for 360 for only $10. For downloads I also highly recommend the Sales and Specials app on 360. I've found some esp good stuff on the sale page on the scratch off page. It also pays off to keep and eye out on the dashboard for other sales as well. Sometimes they'll put publisher sales up there that are separate from the Sales and Specials. If you own a PS3 getting Plus is a no brainer since it pays for itself if you buy a lot, plus the freebies are nice too. They also have a weekly sales section where you can get some amazing deals too. Finally for the PC places like Steam, and Good Old Games are amazing. Good Old Games even has a few free games up right now.

Aye, I've seen it around but I don't own it. I didn't know the tidbit about it having a "not intended for individual sale" portion on the back...hmm...I did want the box though, considering it's nice and snazzy. They don't seem to be too pricey on Ebay either but at the moment I've been focusing on other titles.

yeah, its not a major change but i dident know how hardcore you were going (as in i will get every title regardless of how tiny the difference is).

Here's pictures of some of my collection finally :D Most of the stuff here is what I picked up recently in the last few months

http://i.imgur.com/JvQ3W.jpg?1

Here's some final fantasy GH games I picked up on the square enix sale. They were $7 each, then there's Syphon Filter and Diablo 1 got them for 99c each.

http://i.imgur.com/n40Fl.jpg?1

Here's some of the Special/Limited Editions I've picked up recently. I didn't pick up many these past few months but I'm happy with them.

Picked up Max Payne for $20 though it was on sale at gamestop.

Got Assassins Creed for $70

Dark Souls was boughten new on eBay for $30.

I included Dragon Quest since I didn't buy any other ps2 games.

http://i.imgur.com/sbwd2.jpg

I sold off my whole DS collection years ago and started building it up and the only 3DS games I've boughten recently

http://i.imgur.com/70Z0b.jpg?1

I've want to start a pokemon collection since I really love the series so I started with picking up a CIB Pokemon Stadium and CIB Pokemon Blue Japanese Version

Also I've been really getting into the Dragon Quest series so I picked these famicom versions since I really do love the art and I wanted to collect most of the games in the series.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hp6e7zlo3adnxap/IMAG0341.jpg

The only Wii U games I own at the moment.

Pretty much all I've gotten these past few months. I am waiting to receive a copy of Dark Cloud for the ps2 and Dragon Quest Joker for the DS though.

Statues and such are still in the boxes since I share a room and I have no room to have a shelve.

I'll post a picture of my whole collection sometime later on though.

:D

Edited by diazt350

Here's pictures of some of my collection finally :D Most of the stuff here is what I picked up recently in the last few months

http://i.imgur.com/JvQ3W.jpg?1

Here's some final fantasy GH games I picked up on the square enix sale. They were $7 each, then there's Syphon Filter and Diablo 1 got them for 99c each.

Love any collection with Syphon Filter in it =) I need to get the black label version but I gotta say...the Greatest Hits one I picked up might as well be brand new. It was sold as used out of the plastic sure but it looks virtually unscathed by anything. Only a buck more than you spent.

I swear I have Origins somewhere...and I'm mad, I need to pick up some of the PS1 FF's like Anthology and VII-IX. Black label VII is gonna be a bitch (for cheap)..VIII black label I've seen for like...10 bucks.

Love any collection with Syphon Filter in it =) I need to get the black label version but I gotta say...the Greatest Hits one I picked up might as well be brand new. It was sold as used out of the plastic sure but it looks virtually unscathed by anything. Only a buck more than you spent.

I swear I have Origins somewhere...and I'm mad, I need to pick up some of the PS1 FF's like Anthology and VII-IX. Black label VII is gonna be a bitch (for cheap)..VIII black label I've seen for like...10 bucks.

I found my copy in a local thrift store with the pile of crappy cds and the disc looks great also the case.

I haven't tried looking for FFVII but I know it won't be cheap. I think I'll try getting FFVIII if you've seen it for that much. What a pain in the ass is trying to get Dragon Quest VII or Xenogears at a decent price. DQ is usually 60-70 while Xenogears is 40 and up. You'll find some cheap but they have no case or manual. The only two games I want atm and I'll stop buying games for a while.

40" Samsung Hd Flatscreen

XBOX360

Xbox360 Elite

Xbox360 Controllers x2

Xbox360 Headset

Games-Retail

Alone In The Dark

Castlevania - Lords Of Shadow

Dante's Inferno

Dark Souls

Darksiders - Wrath Of War

Darksiders II

The Godfather II

Deus Ex - Human revolution

Devil May Cry - HD Collection

Devil May Cry 4

Dishonored

Dragon Age Origins/Awakening Ultimate Edition

Dragon Age II

Dragon's Dogma

El Shaddai - Ascension Of The Metatron

Enternal Sonata

Fable II

Fable III

Infinite Undiscovery

Kingdoms Of Amalur - Reckoning

Knights Contract

Lego Batman

Lego Lord Of The Rings

Lego Pirates Of The Carribean

Lost Odyssey

Mana Carta II

Mafia II

Mini Ninjas

Nier

Ninety-Nine Nights II

Ninja Blade

Prince Of Persia (2008)

[Prototype]

[Prototype 2]

Red Dead Redemption

Shadows Of The Damned

The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Sonic Generations

Tales Of Vesperia

The Cursed Crusade

The Witcher 2 - Assassin Of Kings

Too Human

Transformers - War For Cybertron

Games - Arcade

Deadlight

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

Mark Of The Ninja

Minecraft

Moondiver

Outland

The Walking Dead - Season #01

Games - Indie

Also a Psp, Psx, Ps2, Ps3 and Wii

and Numerous Games for each.

In my lounge at the moment, 64 games, but I know I have more than that, I reckon i've got 100-120 games total, which makes my gamerscore very poor!!

Amped Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Assassin's Creed II Batman Arkham Asylum Batman Arkham City Bioshock Borderlands Call Of Duty MW3 Chromehounds Conflict Denied Ops Crackdown 2 Dead Island Dead Or Alive 4 F.3.A.R. Fable 3 Fallout New Vegas Far Cry 2 Far Cry 3 Football Manager 2007 Forza Horizon Forza Motorsport 2 Forza Motorsport 3 Forza Motorsport 4 Gears Of War Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero Metallica Halo 3 Halo 3 ODST Hitman Absolution Hitman Blood Money Homefront Kameo King Kong Left 4 Dead 2 Lego Batman Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 Lego Indiana Jones 2 Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures Lego Lord Of The Rings Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean Lego Star Wars II Lego Star Wars III Lego Star Wars TCS Medal Of Honor Motor GP '06 Oblivion Project Gotham Racing 3 Project Gotham Racing 4 Prototype Pure Rainbow Six Vegas Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Red Faction Guerrilla Resident Evil 5 Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection Sims 3 Skyrim Sniper Ghost Warrior Splinter Cell Conviction Star Wars The Force Unleashed Tomb Raider Legend Viva Pinata Trouble In Paradise

... [snip]..

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/deadlite15/Game%20Collection/IMG_1093_zps234d77e6.jpg

Blu-Rays. Love movies so much.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/deadlite15/Game%20Collection/IMG_1094_zps821f5d9e.jpg

More Blus (My TV series, 3D Movies, and Blu-Ray Steelbooks!) and the start of my PS2 games.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/deadlite15/Game%20Collection/IMG_1095_zpse57efa3f.jpg

More PS2. Only my 360 collection exceeds my PS2 games. I even have the MGS 3 Subsistence LE. :D

Damn Vendetta, very awesome collection, unfortunately had to cut out all the awesome game pics found here, to ask about the shelves. I have these same shelves for my dvds/blu-rays as well, but can no longer find them on sale for the life of me!

Have you had those for a while or bought any of them recently? And if so where? Because I have still been on the look out for them.

Damn Vendetta, very awesome collection, unfortunately had to cut out all the awesome game pics found here, to ask about the shelves. I have these same shelves for my dvds/blu-rays as well, but can no longer find them on sale for the life of me!

Have you had those for a while or bought any of them recently? And if so where? Because I have still been on the look out for them.

I still have those shelves from when I was in college. They were all purchased at Best Buy though.

I will look through their shelves on their website when I have some time and let you know.

I think a third edition of the first series of xbox 360's with a 60gig hard drive.

- 2 custom painted wireless controllers.

- 1 limited edition matte silver wireless xbox 360 controller

- 1 headset

- 2 play and charge kits

- 1 keyboard

played on a 40'' samsung lcd screen with HDMI connection.

for my games, i've played 63 games total (that without the explorer and youtube stuff).

From the top of my head i have:

- Assassin's Creed (1-2-BH-RL-3)

- Halo (3-ODST-Reach-4)

- Forza (3-4-Horizon)

- Need For Speed (MostWanted (the old one)-Carbon-ProStreet (borrowed)-UnderCover-Hot Pursuit-The Run)

- Test Drive Unlimited 2

- Midnight Club LA

- Dead Rising (1-2-Case Zero-Case West)

- BioShock (1-2)

- Dishonord

- MineCraft

- Trail (HD-Evolution)

Ok so i looked some up on xbox.com but this is still not all. Please do check out my stuff and if u wanna play together online, i'll be happy to. I play for fun not for skill.

Retail Games

Batman Arkham Asylum

Enslaved

LEGO Harry Potter 1-4

LEGO Indiana Jones

LEGO Pirates

Assassins Creed

GTA IV

FIFA 13

HALO 4

Force Unleashed II

NBA2k12

Top Spin 4

Arcade Games

Puzzle Quest

Hall of Shame (used games from video rental store: 15 Euro together)

Vancouver 2010

Terminator Salvation

CSI: Hard Evidece