Bunch of shit, this game

isw42

I just finished Time Attack Mode today in one go. I did awesome, and during this time I unlocked the Time Attack achievement as well as another for eating the bubbles.

The achievements actually popped up on my screen telling me I got them. However, when I went to my tag, the points didn't show correctly even though the achievements did indeed show as "unlocked."

All the tips online say if the score on your tag doesn't accurately reflect your real total, recover the tag. I did this. It erased my achievements and now I have to do Time Attack all over again.

Fuck this game.

• 2 weeks later...

That sucks. I never had that happen :s

Maybe pass on to a different game and come back when the frustration is gone :) That's what I did when I fell asleep playing DS, the battery died, and I lost all gameplay up to that point.

• 3 years later...

I really never expected to fail in a game like Feeding Frenzy, but I just can't beat the Time Attack mode :(. Me and my girlfriend both try it every now and then, but we never made it too far. I guess level 13 or so... I can't play more than 2-3 tries, because it is too frustrating...Sad really

Nvm, finally got it :locked

Edited by N00delsuppe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was doing terribly at Time Attack until I gave up and came back and actually read the instructions. I had no idea that starting from the puffer fish you could suck up fish. Made it WAY easier. By the time I got to the last level of Time Attack I had about 14 minutes :S and due to a miscalculation ended the game 10 000 points short of 300 000. That was rough.