Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right since no one else has i'll start a list of people wanting to do the role model achievement (all co-op bonuses). We can also do some specific ones like double escape etc. please feel free to add your name to the list and time zone.

Firsts:

1.MrBlobbyOwnage (BST)

reserves

Right since no one else has i'll start a list of people wanting to do the role model achievement (all co-op bonuses). We can also do some specific ones like double escape etc. please feel free to add your name to the list and time zone.

Firsts:

1.MrBlobbyOwnage (BST)

2.Tristiano1995

reserves

Note: i will not be avalable over the weekend

Could you please add me to this list, guys? My gamertag is kilz0r and ny timezone is GMT. Thanks.

Right since no one else has i'll start a list of people wanting to do the role model achievement (all co-op bonuses). We can also do some specific ones like double escape etc. please feel free to add your name to the list and tim..e zone.

Firsts:

1.MrBlobbyOwnage (BST)

reserves

Firsts:

1.MrBlobbyOwnage (BST)

reserves

Ok so the list is now:

1.MrBlobbyOwnage

2.Tristiano1995

3.Kinjothetaken

4.Kilz0r

reserves

1.CLUBxMEMPHISx

2. Soldi3r 0f DooM

Would we be able to make 8pm monday as Tristiano can't do this weekend.

Pls tell me if you've already done it or can't make that date

A friend and I are looking for two or three people to boost Abstergo Employee of the Month and Role Model in around an hour (3 PM eastern).

Edit: Well that was a bust. Second time the servers have messed things up. We've called it a day and will regroup some other time, but feel free to add me (Euro players can't seem to connect with me in custom).

GT: Darrcyphfeid

Edited by Darrcyphfeid

I am going to make a boosting session for the Absergo Employee of the Month achieveent. Once I have enough people I will pick a start day and time.

1. OctaviusZarda

Reserves- (Note, if you are one of the 2 here you will be included in the LV 50 part of the boosting session. We are just going to go for Employee first.)

GT: OctaviusZarda Message on Live or here if interested.

I am going to make a boosting session for the Absergo Employee of the Month achieveent. Once I have enough people I will pick a start day and time.

1. OctaviusZarda

2. deadmandrop23

Reserves- (Note, if you are one of the 2 here you will be included in the LV 50 part of the boosting session. We are just going to go for Employee first.)

I added myself to the list.

1. OctaviusZarda

2. deadmandrop23

3. DeceptiveHornet

4. xMr Anderson Xx

5. Soldi3r 0f DooM

6. MxRugg

Well all the spots are filled, now I will post a time and date soon..

Edited by OctaviusZarda

Just a heads-up that I've got an Abstergo/Role Model boosting session scheduled tonight for 8 PM eastern. Could use a spare or two (American/Canadian only, please) in case someone doesn't show. I'll do what I can to ensure everyone who participates gets what they need aside from levels.

Edit: All done.

Edited by Darrcyphfeid