Gamerscore Hacked?

Nukeshell

I was just checking out the Leaderboards on MyGamercard.net when I found out that 2 Dutch people were in the Top 25. But if you click on their Xbox.com Profile and link futher to there Games, by clicking on "More", you'll see a much different Gamerscore. Does anybody know about this Bug/Glitch/Cheat?

Nightshade NL

Gamerscore at profile

Real Gamerscore

D4rkScOrpi0n

Gamerscore at profile

Real Gamerscore

I have seen a few people now that have scores that don't match up. Not sure why or how it happened, although a couple people claimed it happened during their account recovery.

Also the two tags you posted may be connected. The one has a name of D4rk Scorpion and a motto with the letters "DDG" in it and the other one has a motto that contains "D4rk-DDG"

They just take a little longer to update their top 50 list. If you search for Nightshade NL on top360tag you will get the score of 28356 when his real score is 11681

WOW!:eek: I've seen discrepencies before, but nothing like this... I've seen on XBOX.com where the achievements read something like 13 of 12 complete and they'll have an extra 5 points...

i tell you what! there doing great

ones on 40616

and the others on 42069

at time of post.

can you actually get that much if you completed every game released for the 360?

It wasnt bothering me but now its beginning to piss me off.

No i dont think you can because ive had every game out so far in my 360 and about 70% of all Live games and my highest possible score is like 32000!

ive said it before and i'll say it again, people who cheat to get a high gamerscore are just losers. How can you feel satisfied looking at something you know you've not achieved honestly.

Even if i was bottom of the ranks i would'nt care cos i'd look at my score and know how much work, time and money was used to get it.

Well done to the people who are up there in the clouds like ST and gray wolf at least they did it honestly (I hope):D