Minimum Number of Playthroughs: 1

Do Cheats Disable Achievements: Yes

Missable Achievements: None

Glitchy Achievements: None

Unobtainable Achievements: None

Extra Equipment Needed: None

DLC Achievements: None

Edited by datmanydocris

If you want to do an achievement guide you'll need to reserve several posts for space.

Also the game is far from a 7 for difficulty, its probably one of the easiest in terms of achievements, just the story isn't short.

The hardest would be the import/export lists and max sex appeal and neither of those are hard.

Also the game is far from a 7 for difficulty, its probably one of the easiest in terms of achievements, just the story isn't short.

The hardest would be the import/export lists and max sex appeal and neither of those are hard.

If the game would have had the expected 100% Achievement then 7/10 would have made sense but there is nothing difficult in getting 1K just time consuming.

I think the 12 levels of paramedic and firefighter are really tedious and boring, but the rest of this list seems manageable.

Least if I recall they are easiler than in 3 and Vice City, being able to start over from the level you got furthest to. Unless it was in the two Stories games only...

I agree Barad. But at least it's nice knowing there are no missable achievements now!

I thought there was a missable achievement though.

Unless you've kept a save point the watch credits achievement may be missable as no way to just rewatch the credits as far as I'm aware if you skipped through. Anyone who can confirm this?

Nope, but hey, it doesn't stop anyone from making one that's not a WIP, and those that played it a decade ago should just remember and know where everything is, and how to get it.

But yeah, I'd to expect one that's fully done whenever someone has the time to get all 1000:gsicon: and also to write it out sometime.

Nope, but hey, it doesn't stop anyone from making one that's not a WIP, and those that played it a decade ago should just remember and know where everything is, and how to get it.

Dude, I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, I'm not gonna remember where everything is :p

Parts of it are coming back to me as I play, I still need a guide tho.

I thought there was a missable achievement though.

Unless you've kept a save point the watch credits achievement may be missable as no way to just rewatch the credits as far as I'm aware if you skipped through. Anyone who can confirm this?

I believe you are correct; I had a look around the menus and there's no way to see the credits from there. So unless Rockstar has added some kind of in game marker or thing you can walk up to and push a button that plays the credits again, you can miss that achievement.

Unless they made the credits unskippable, then you'd have to watch to the end and the achievement would not be missable. I know damn sure I don't want to try and skip them to find out as that would mean replaying the very long final mission all over again.

*WIP*

In the future please wait until you have completed the majority of the game before posting a guide. You can still post it as a WIP but as some have pointed out with the credits achievement, filling in the blanks before they're known isn't beneficial.

I'm going to close this now so if you want to post your guide when it's ready just create a new thread. If you have any questions, let me know:)