What Sequel would you like to see?

Mr Cogfather

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In part, yes, it is.

And yup, Rockstar has indirectly confirmed a sequel will come soon. Not a direct sequel, but another Red Dead.

Well that is awesome because I loved Red Dead Redemption! I really loved seeing how John Marston's tale unfolded and how fucked up it got for him and how it would all end.

RDR is the best old west game I've ever played, but CoJ: Gunslinger is a close second.

• 2 months later...

Well, this goes without saying, but any and all valve games. I want Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Team Fortress 3, but those are never gonna happen. In terms of games that might happen, I'd like to see another doom game, and possibly even another Earth Defense Force game for the One, since it might actually not lag to high hell then. :p

I played a game so many years ago called POW or Prisoner of War and you had to sneak out of pow camps like Stalingrad and other WW2 pow camps. You got shoe polish to sneak about the camps at night and dig under the fences along with talking to other pow's and i must say, IT WAS A GREAT GAME!!! I played it on le playstation and wow i liked it so much.