Jetstream DLC is Out

Btw does anyone know if dying and then restarting in mission failed screen still count the time of the last checkpoint?

I'm having some hard time after the LQ-something-something battle because I don't have that many health items anymore. As you may guess I'm going for the revengeance difficulty in under 1 hour achievement.

Most likely yes, since it still saves the game after a death. On the other hand, a speedrun on Revengeance can be done in 20 minutes, so it's not like you can't afford a game over. Or two. Or more, really.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I only did the "beat the game" one. Do I still need to recover my profile for that? Seriously, I've never done it, and I have no idea what other side effects it has, so I'd prefer if I could avoid it. I currently have a 2nd xbox in my possession, can I just download my profile there and get that achi?

Most likely yes, since it still saves the game after a death. On the other hand, a speedrun on Revengeance can be done in 20 minutes, so it's not like you can't afford a game over. Or two. Or more, really.

I was afraid of that but I made some backup saves so if I fail too hard I don't have to start from the beginning.

Looks like xbox finally fixed the achievements but clicking on your guys' profiles I don't see your achievements unlocked. I'm glad I waited

Check again ;) I recovered my profile and started the DLC and all that I unlocked pop right away

Personally I only did the "beat the game" one. Do I still need to recover my profile for that? Seriously, I've never done it, and I have no idea what other side effects it has, so I'd prefer if I could avoid it. I currently have a 2nd xbox in my possession, can I just download my profile there and get that achi?

Recovering and downloading profile are the same thing. You just download it and it automatically deletes your profile and downloads it again on your console so it doesn't matter if you download it on your xbox1 or xbox2.

Edited by DarkSephiroth

Recovering and downloading profile are the same thing. You just download it and it automatically deletes your profile and downloads it again on your console so it doesn't matter if you download it on your xbox1 or xbox2.

Ah, so I can just recover it while it's still there and it will update automatically. Good to know.

Finally, I hope the Blade Wolf DLC won't have the same freaking problem.

I was very dissapointed at this dlc so I'm definitely waiting to get some videos of the wolf dlc.

I just hate how this dlc plays, Sam sucks plain and simple and the last boss is probably the most annoying thing I ever have to do. I don't even want to finish my revengeance run because the last boss is just luck based sh*tfest.

EDIT:

Got it finally but I'm still not going to change my opinnion.

And if anyone wondered I died A LOT I mean really a lot and still got it in 39mins but it's always good to keep a backup save. I made one when I was at the elevator lobby and one at the each boss part.

Edited by DarkSephiroth

So... The 2nd and 3rd title is to beat the DLC in under 40 minutes and taunt 100 enemies, but what is the first title?

Master Swordman

Complete all difficulty levels in DL-Story-01 with an S rank

Lumen made a video of it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mci63N6-1A]Jetstream Sam DLC - The Three Titles - YouTube[/ame]

I was very dissapointed at this dlc so I'm definitely waiting to get some videos of the wolf dlc.

I just hate how this dlc plays, Sam sucks plain and simple and the last boss is probably the most annoying thing I ever have to do. I don't even want to finish my revengeance run because the last boss is just luck based sh*tfest.

I kinda like Sam more than Raiden.

For me, taunting is actually much more rewarding and fun to use than just Ripper and rip everything apart. I also prefer Sam's double jump and dashing abilities.

The only thing I hate is Sam's parry counter, which does a lot less damage than Raiden's. Plus, Sam only has one Y+B QTE animation for all enemies, which is disappointing.

Overall this DLC was worth it for me, the boss is not that bad comparing to VR 04. I got my Master Swordsman title and I can die happily now lol .