• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 3 gods right now

Kuklukan (X)

Scylla (V)

Ymir (III)

been renting out Baset and doing a lot better with her now and as soon as i can buy her I have god I'm good with in every class (Neith is my hunter)

Kukulkan and Scylla, two OP ults, so satisfying getting kills with them :3 Vulcan's probably tops the list though!

Top 3 for me would prob be

Nu Wa - X (shock horror)

Ne Zha - V

Ares - II

And almost everyone else is rank one lol.

I do love Bastet too though, I don't nearly play her enough but she's so fun and her Kawaii Pop skin makes it more enjoyable to spam laugh or woohoo :p

If you play the game often, I'd advise paying for the god pack, that way you can use gem and favour earnings for skins and you can literally play whoever takes your fancy for that match!

Kukulkan and Scylla, two OP ults, so satisfying getting kills with them :3 Vulcan's probably tops the list though!

Top 3 for me would prob be

Nu Wa - X (shock horror)

Ne Zha - V

Ares - II

And almost everyone else is rank one lol.

I do love Bastet too though, I don't nearly play her enough but she's so fun and her Kawaii Pop skin makes it more enjoyable to spam laugh or woohoo :p

If you play the game often, I'd advise paying for the god pack, that way you can use gem and favour earnings for skins and you can literally play whoever takes your fancy for that match!

Both kukulkan and Scylla are really good but i see a lot of people not play them right i see scylla act too aggressive and dive in to deep without realizing that scylla is probably one of the weakest gods in the game for health and i see a lot of kukulkan players never get the book of thoth even though it syncs with his passive and makes him hit hard late game.

My top 3 for each class would be quite hard since I've used quite a lot extensively:

Mage: Poseidon, Zeus and Zhong Kui

Assassin: Nemesis, Arachne and Bastet. (Ao Kuang also, I know he's a Mage but he's practically an Assassin, a ridiculously OP one at that.

Hunter: Hou Yi, Apollo and Neither

Guardian: Ymir, Ares and Athena

Warrior: Bellona, Sun Wukong and Hercules.

Worst would be Ra, Nox and Geb.

My top 3 for each class would be quite hard since I've used quite a lot extensively:

Mage: Poseidon, Zeus and Zhong Kui

Assassin: Nemesis, Arachne and Bastet. (Ao Kuang also, I know he's a Mage but he's practically an Assassin, a ridiculously OP one at that.

Hunter: Hou Yi, Apollo and Neither

Guardian: Ymir, Ares and Athena

Warrior: Bellona, Sun Wukong and Hercules.

Worst would be Ra, Nox and Geb.

I could never play Hou Yi over the other Hunters, his skillshot's damage needs to be a rebound or combo'd for a stun otherwise it's just sub par, kudos if you can play him well.

Though Nox in worst? As in you don't like her or can't play her?

She is heavily underrated IMO, her ultimate is hilarious, watching people literally kill themselves is brilliant!

I could never play Hou Yi over the other Hunters, his skillshot's damage needs to be a rebound or combo'd for a stun otherwise it's just sub par, kudos if you can play him well.

Though Nox in worst? As in you don't like her or can't play her?

She is heavily underrated IMO, her ultimate is hilarious, watching people literally kill themselves is brilliant!

To me she just seems weak, no escape ability for one, I know quite a few mages don't have them either. But at least they have some kind of speed buff or along them lines. Her buff ability doesn't seem to do much and neither does The X ability, the little ground explosion ability is good, I like that about her, especially it's cool down rate. But her ultimate is so, so, so hard to hit for me. Out of about 50 attempts I might have it it about twice?

Another God I would put into the lower category is Xbalanque, I don't understand why people like him so much. His ultimate is average, only really good for team fights, the little spinny around ability isn't great as an escape, or damage dealer, the poison darts ability does barely any damage and I wouldn't say the buff ability is particularly great either. I just don't understand why anyone would prefer him over gods like Artemis and Neith?

But above all, I'm just glad Ratatoskr isn't ridiculously OP like the past few added gods have been on launch. I don't worry when I see him on their team, I wouldn't say he's particularly powerful, hard to get basic attacks landed on him though.

To me she just seems weak, no escape ability for one, I know quite a few mages don't have them either. But at least they have some kind of speed buff or along them lines. Her buff ability doesn't seem to do much and neither does The X ability, the little ground explosion ability is good, I like that about her, especially it's cool down rate. But her ultimate is so, so, so hard to hit for me. Out of about 50 attempts I might have it it about twice?

Another God I would put into the lower category is Xbalanque, I don't understand why people like him so much. His ultimate is average, only really good for team fights, the little spinny around ability isn't great as an escape, or damage dealer, the poison darts ability does barely any damage and I wouldn't say the buff ability is particularly great either. I just don't understand why anyone would prefer him over gods like Artemis and Neith?

But above all, I'm just glad Ratatoskr isn't ridiculously OP like the past few added gods have been on launch. I don't worry when I see him on their team, I wouldn't say he's particularly powerful, hard to get basic attacks landed on him though.

To make up for no escape she has a pretty huge silence, that's more than enough to keep enemies back, that plus her spammable aoe makes it difficult to get to her if you're not a jumper and even if you do get to her she'll just silence you to avoid doing anything else to her.

Her ult is a bit of a strange one, yes, the fact it has a cast time is very odd considering it's not even a huge amount of up front damage, but if you use it in anticipation of a fight it can demolish enemies or completely stop them from engaging otherwise they just kill themselves!

Xbalanque is my top carry lol. His dash/jump has CC immunity frames, this is invaluable versus a lot of gods, Ares ult, Medusa Ult, heck another Xbalanque ult.

Plus, with his ult being global, you can get free assists without really doing much, I finished a game earlier with top assists just from spamming ults whenever i saw a teammate needing help. The extra gold helps a lot.

As for that rat - when I first went him I thought he was terrible, but then I tried playing him properly:

Max his Dash ability first, it's the strongest and easiest to hit, and can also hit multiple times because of resets (OP)

Rush his Opal Acorn (the one at top right, not sure if it's actually opal), this means your dash is not only a guaranteed hit in a HUGE aoe, but it also hits everyone nearby! well, up to 6 people, but thats a full team when theyre grouped...absolutely grab it before even getting boots!

After that max his 12 acorn spread thing and just always try to hit with as many as you can.

I've killed Bellonas at level 2 with levelling and gearing this way.

Having finally mastered all 66 gods so far, there are very few which are not OP in one way or another, the only one god I wouldn't pick would have to be Rama as the other hunters far outshine him lol, but yeah aside from him, all gods are pretty good!

To make up for no escape she has a pretty huge silence, that's more than enough to keep enemies back, that plus her spammable aoe makes it difficult to get to her if you're not a jumper and even if you do get to her she'll just silence you to avoid doing anything else to her.

Her ult is a bit of a strange one, yes, the fact it has a cast time is very odd considering it's not even a huge amount of up front damage, but if you use it in anticipation of a fight it can demolish enemies or completely stop them from engaging otherwise they just kill themselves!

Xbalanque is my top carry lol. His dash/jump has CC immunity frames, this is invaluable versus a lot of gods, Ares ult, Medusa Ult, heck another Xbalanque ult.

Plus, with his ult being global, you can get free assists without really doing much, I finished a game earlier with top assists just from spamming ults whenever i saw a teammate needing help. The extra gold helps a lot.

As for that rat - when I first went him I thought he was terrible, but then I tried playing him properly:

Max his Dash ability first, it's the strongest and easiest to hit, and can also hit multiple times because of resets (OP)

Rush his Opal Acorn (the one at top right, not sure if it's actually opal), this means your dash is not only a guaranteed hit in a HUGE aoe, but it also hits everyone nearby! well, up to 6 people, but thats a full team when theyre grouped...absolutely grab it before even getting boots!

After that max his 12 acorn spread thing and just always try to hit with as many as you can.

I've killed Bellonas at level 2 with levelling and gearing this way.

Having finally mastered all 66 gods so far, there are very few which are not OP in one way or another, the only one god I wouldn't pick would have to be Rama as the other hunters far outshine him lol, but yeah aside from him, all gods are pretty good!

Yeah, I feel like a god is OP when the person knows how to use them. Nox has had a rework done apparently to coincide with her New Orleans Voodoo skin which looks so cool. So I might give her the opportunity then. But for now I'm gonna sit back, get my Ymir, Ullr and Zhong Kui to level X and maybe have a cup of coffee while I'm at it, especially when the game releases for all and there are thousands of Ra's running about for an easy kill :p

Yeah, I feel like a god is OP when the person knows how to use them. Nox has had a rework done apparently to coincide with her New Orleans Voodoo skin which looks so cool. So I might give her the opportunity then. But for now I'm gonna sit back, get my Ymir, Ullr and Zhong Kui to level X and maybe have a cup of coffee while I'm at it, especially when the game releases for all and there are thousands of Ra's running about for an easy kill :p

I heard about her rework...in theory it sounds like she will be very op lol, I welcome it though and will prob get her to X if it's good!

Also about the bad ras, im very surprised but no game I've played so far since yesterdays release has actually had anyone that bad yet...

I heard about her rework...in theory it sounds like she will be very op lol, I welcome it though and will prob get her to X if it's good!

Also about the bad ras, im very surprised but no game I've played so far since yesterdays release has actually had anyone that bad yet...

Yeah, neither have I sadly. Had someone trying to jungle with cabrakan... That's about it.

I'm liking playing as Guan Yu atm, its surprising how many people under estimate him and come at me thinking they can take me, only to have their HP cut down pretty quick lol

Not tried him yet but I noticed he packs a punch! I have been working my way through the hunters at the moment. I won the Founders pack in a giveaway so it is going to take me a while to try everyone.

So far I have enjoyed Artemis and Medusa the most I think out of the Gods I have played hunter wise, Nemesis and Tyr seem quite fun for melee as well!

Any recommendations for must try gods? Like I said there is a lot to choose from!

I'm liking playing as Guan Yu atm, its surprising how many people under estimate him and come at me thinking they can take me, only to have their HP cut down pretty quick lol

Having played since the first wave of alpha invites came out when a LOT of people were clearly just learning how to play, I met a tonne of bad Guan Yu's, I always underestimate him as a result lol.

I wont lie he can be super tanky and also hit damn hard but I'm scarred for life from the alpha haha.

Not tried him yet but I noticed he packs a punch! I have been working my way through the hunters at the moment. I won the Founders pack in a giveaway so it is going to take me a while to try everyone.

So far I have enjoyed Artemis and Medusa the most I think out of the Gods I have played hunter wise, Nemesis and Tyr seem quite fun for melee as well!

Any recommendations for must try gods? Like I said there is a lot to choose from!

My personal favourites that I enjoy and would advise you try would be:

Ne Zha - His ultimate is amazing and his gank potential from jungling is unmatched

Nu Wa - Her ultimate is hilarious for sniping those stragglers that think they can get away, that and everyone underestimates her.

Vulcan - Hit ultimate is ridiculous, that's all that needs to be said.

Bastet - Kawaii Pop, that is all.

I find these gods to be the most fun and only really mainly play these.

But like I say those are personal favourites, in Smite it's all about finding who you are comfortable with.

Well, from personal preference I'd say must try would be Hercules and Ullr. Ullr is the ultimate Utility God. He can literally play any role. And Hercules, if you've played against a good one, he's so irritating.

Well, from personal preference I'd say must try would be Hercules and Ullr. Ullr is the ultimate Utility God. He can literally play any role. And Hercules, if you've played against a good one, he's so irritating.

I have never seen anyone play either of those gods yet! I tried Hel yesterday, was not sure what to expect but she seemed pretty powerful. Keeping an eye on these suggestions as once I get level 1 mastery on the 5 hunters I have chosen I will be branching out to the other roles!

I have never seen anyone play either of those gods yet! I tried Hel yesterday, was not sure what to expect but she seemed pretty powerful. Keeping an eye on these suggestions as once I get level 1 mastery on the 5 hunters I have chosen I will be branching out to the other roles!

If you try Hercules, level up his healing first, he is near invulnerable and if your jungler keeps giving you the the mana buff it's even closer to invulnerability lol.

And Ullr has got to be my favourite carry, his wave clear is huge and if you go for the item called "Transcendence" first you essentially get to spam his very hard hitting abilities from all the bonus mana. On top of that he is the only carry with a stunning basic ability and like the other dude also said, he fills a lot of roles due to his stance swap utility.

Guest Chibiuk

Bellona and when I unlock her Aphrodite..no idea what Im doing though as Bellona, I rarely get kills. I only enjoy the Arena mode though. I do fine as Nemith

Edited by Chibiuk

You mean they are sexually immoral? or good in the game?

Cheap/easy as in easy to play and stupidly strong.

Aphrodite is ridiculous if you ask me, her healing is stupidly big and her damage output is also huge without impacting her usefulness, they don't balance smite very well in terms of healers.

Yeah she is way to OP, put cool down items on her and you can spam her doves, the heal is so powerful you can just run into groups and use your repel spell that also does huge damage.

add onto it that she can keep another god alive and buff their damage, in short. F**k that bitch

Guest Chibiuk

Oh right, I read she was actually a bit crap in Arena. I dont really care if someone is amazing or whatever just I find the character fun to play from my own point of view. I liked the idea of being a support character in this...plus...dem boobies

she would be more effective in arena as noobs play that mode n just huddle up in a group of 5 as they crap in a 1v1 fight lol. So her doves/repel could hit all of um. I actually had 2 quad kills with her in assault, on my first use of her. Not saying im good, just saying how good she is