Achievement Trading/Pinata Trading/Famous Pinata Thread

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in for anyone looking to get the 1 hour 4-player... I think most of the rest I should be able to get on my own... but I don't have any friends who play Viva... so I would probably never find 3 people to play 1 hour with. Does anyone know if this one requires you to be the host? and if the time is cumulative?

I'm in for anyone looking to get the 1 hour 4-player... I think most of the rest I should be able to get on my own... but I don't have any friends who play Viva... so I would probably never find 3 people to play 1 hour with. Does anyone know if this one requires you to be the host? and if the time is cumulative?

i can join, when i get the game :) and i think wtrswoopes will join then too because he is allready in my friend list.

i can join, when i get the game :) and i think wtrswoopes will join then too because he is allready in my friend list.

You picking it up by this weekend? Maybe we could try to do this tomorrow or Saturday night? I mean, I'm still in either way, I just like to get online stuff done while people are still interested.

You picking it up by this weekend? Maybe we could try to do this tomorrow or Saturday night? I mean, I'm still in either way, I just like to get online stuff done while people are still interested.

i'm sorry i get it maybe at tuesday-thuesday, cos i buy it from eBay (because here it cost almoust duoble that price!!) but if i don't before you get that. ask then only wtrswoopes (but can't wait for this !!!! )

I'm playing this tonight... probably around 8 central... maybe earlier. I had one person add me as friend that should be joining. So if two more people want to join in, just send me a friend request. If I get more than 3 people asking to play, I can probably stick around for another couple hours of multiplayer...

Add 'VPTiP Friends' then check their friends list for whose online, anyone who's friend requested this profile wants to play co-op over LIVE so it will be easy to get people together hopefully. Just add whoever's online at the time and let them know why you've added them. I'll be playing but jst for the achievements.

I'll no doubt be online playing too. So if you need another person for co-op just send me an invite. I haven't been able to get any of the co-op achievements so I'll gladly work with someone. I get off work at 5 p.m. CST so I'm available anytime after that.

I sent you a request... I also have "aoftailz" on my list wanting to play online tonight. So if we can find one more, we'll have 4. Anyone is welcome to send me a friend request or message this evening to see if a spot is still open.

Full House

If anyone needs this achievement (or is willing to help other people to get it) send me a friend request on live

im planning to invite everyone who is online with this game and hopefuly 4 people will join and stay for an hour

Im on most of the day if you're in england and till about 6pm if you're in the u.s

Gamertag is GothicPanther

Edited by GothicPanther

can anybody pls send me (GT: XGS Torpedro) a pinata to get this achievement:

Famous Piñata20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgObtain a special Piñata from the website (or trade one with someone who has)

???

and btw:

i am willing to do the 4 player online coop achievement ~ 9 am tomorrow (GMT+1). so if u want to, join me :)

GT is: XGS Torpedro

thank u!!!