Where did my car go?

Daggermn

I've been playing Deadly Premonition for a while now and I've done almost all the side quests including some where certian NPC's cars are unlocked for me to drive, but all of a sudden I can't find them anywhere. I did the Sigorney missions where she unlocks George and Emilie's cars and I've also done the mission to get York's car, but now I can't find any of them in the game. Does anyone know where I should be looking to find my cars?

It's no big deal as I'm almost done with this playthough, but I'd like to have York's fast car if I can.

Edited by Daggermn
changing title of thread.

I checked the hotel, but for some reason none were there. After my original post, I just kept going on through the story using the cars available. I got to a point later in the game where you leave the hospital and in the parking lot was all my cars. I was able to use York's car for the rest of the game with no problem.

I think the error occured when I replayed a previous chapter to get some cards. I don't know what caused the cars to appear all of a sudden, but I was glad they were there.

Yes...at some spot in the game (near the end), you get out of the hospital and all your cars are staring you in the face. (I think because you have to drive immediately to George's house).

I still have no idea why they weren't at the hotel...some weird glitch that went away as soon as a certain spot in the story was reached?