Xerostomia/Vertigo Makes it to 6 digits

stophj

It seems like Xerostomia (Vertigo is his forum name) has written 3 of these on my behalf I figured I should return the favor. Xero is probably the nicest guy you will ever meet on Xbox Live if he wasn't so nice with helping everyone he'd be ahead of me in gamerscore. true story. If you've had the pleasure to play with him you know what I mean. If not you are missing out. I'll buy you a beer next time I'm in Arizona until then I will raise a glass from here. Congratulations Xero!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=686&pictureid=12154

RIP MGC

I remember back in the day, when I didnt know the difference between carmen electra and brooke burke, or whoever it was, we were playing nba live 06 before the servers shut down. 82,000 points later you have joined the 100k club. Now that you have hit 100k will a high completion percentage its time for you to finally play the 180 games you have still sealed in the trunk of your porsche. Now go out and drink some tequila to cure your XEROSTOMIA!!!!!

Hey guys, I want to thank all of you for your kind words. Gaming to me has become a social event, and playing with great friends like all of you is truely a relaxing experience after winding down from a hard days work.

Yes, maybe the quest to 200K should involve me trying more games, rather than having them sitting in the wrappers, but I still cannot get over my type 'A' peronallity when it comes to gamerscore completion, which has been holding me back. At the same time I just cannot pass up on a good deal, lol.

Heres to friends everywhere. Cheers.

PS Stoph, that picture really is very good, hahaha......you got all the games correct.....