Does Anyone Agree That.....

Meakio

I don't know if it was that I was looking for a game with this style to fill the void after I beat Oblivion or what... but I immediately got into it, both the story & co-op online. Sure, its not perfect by any means, but you don't need to have a perfect game to have an enjoyable game.

They do need to release a patch though.

The game was HORRIBLE for the first hour, the dialogue was awful and you had to learn everything on your own, which sometimes in this game, could be frustrating..

But once you get into the game for an hour or two, the fun factor multiplies, and it actually turned out to be a really fun game!

The first few hours, I assumed the game would suck. Towards the end all I wanted to discover every corner of the world. I lent my copy to a bud for his copy of blue dragon. I told him that I thought I was done with BD... hes not wanting to give back 2 worlds. I loved having bad ass armor and weapons that I could customize.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same opinion as like when i started Morrowind...

First couples hour you get kill by rats or in two worlds case, Wolfs and Pigs, then you start level up and it finally start to be fun. Exept Oblivion wich have a systeme about ennemies level upping with you i feel the same for every RPG of that style...

In the beginning your just a wuss, then you become a god at the 3/4 or before and nothing can resist you...

I got to say that the quest log systeme didn't help as it was very confusing at first, once you get use to it, it become ok, tought oblivion have a better systeme in my opinion.

What bonuscode cheat are you talking about bud?

You can open up a cheat menu and give yourself a special shield, sword, spear and some other stuff I'll look up the cheats for you.

EDIT: I got the cheats... Here are the ones you can still get achieve's with.

To open the code menu hold down LB + RB and hit A

You will see a small text box appear. Now hit X to open up the keyboard menu.

Remember, only codes that start with "Bonuscode" will not affect your achievements.

All codes other than the Bonuscodes require you to put in "twoworldscheats 1" first before entering the code. This will permanently disable achievements for this character.

Bonuscode 9728-1349-2105-2168 Armor of Darkness

BonusCode 9470-4690-1542-1152 Aziraal's Sword of Fire

Bonuscode 9470-6557-8820-9563 Great Shield of Yatolen

Bonuscode 9144-3879-7593-9224 Spear of Destiny

Bonuscode 9447-1204-8639-0832 The Great Bow of Heaven's Fury