Achievement Trading Thread

DborKnowsBest

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 3 other people who want to boost the 2 EASHL achievements (hats off to you / OT winner) MONDAY OCTOBER 3rd at 11pm EST.

Two of you would have to be on/create another club, and one would have to jump on the x360a club (send me request to join) and then we can swap the 3 goals and 4 OT winners.

1. thenixhex311

Looking for 3 other people who want to boost the 2 EASHL achievements (hats off to you / OT winner) MONDAY OCTOBER 3rd at 11pm EST.

Two of you would have to be on/create another club, and one would have to jump on the x360a club (send me request to join) and then we can swap the 3 goals and 4 OT winners.

1. thenixhex311

As of right now I will like to get in on that. I am not currently on a team.

1. thenixhex311

2. Jepockn

3. Dan132518

I am looking for someone that can do 1 of these...

1)Create a gold account on their xbox

2)Get some 48 hour cards

3)Borrow some gold accounts

I really want to make top 1000 in HUT before the playoffs but I am not risking it and actually playing games. I have up to 6 gold accounts I can use to trade wins but I already have wins off of all of them. So if anyone is looking to make the Elite Playoffs and has some accounts to boost with. I am down with trading wins for as long as it takes tonight and tomorrow.

1. thenixhex311

2. Jepockn

3. Dan132518

I was wondering if we have enough players for tonight or not?

I am looking for one person who can play evenings around 10pm-1am EST and boost the HUT achievements. This would take 4 months, with obviously 1 each for the Amateur, Pro, and Elite divisions, with the last (4th month) being the other person getting the tournament win.

If you want to grind this out with me, shoot me a message on xbl. ( thenixhex311)

Probably could just crank out a bunch of games in a week and get up to the right level, wait til the end of the month, repeat.