Does anyone know when FIFA 13's Ultimate Team Web App will be launched?

Tactical Tom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well I tried accessing it by choosing different countries but the result was always the same. I'll just stick to the German FIFA 13 site now since I'm living in Germany and didn't get any different results while trying any other countries.

I'm also trying to get onto the FUT 13 App, but it was always going to be a similar experince to last Years debacle.

There's no great panic and I'll try every 5 or 10 minutes while watching Real Vs City. I'm not holding my breath as I'm not convinced that EA will get the App up and running before midnight.

All I hope is that if some or all people can't get on the FUT 13 App today, EA will hopefully backdate the Bonus Daily Gift Items so those who didn't manage to get on the App will receive a Double Daily Gift tomorrow and therefore don't lose out on anything.

Edited by Boomerang Cat

All I hope is that if some or all people can't get on the FUT 13 App today, EA will hopefully backdate the Bonus Daily Gift Items so those who didn't manage to get on the App will receive a Double Daily Gift tomorrow and therefore don't lose out on anything.

EA giving a toss about their customers?

There is more chance of all of us waking up tomo morning to find out the muslim world has seen the funny side of that documentary

I'm getting the following error message now:

"You don't have permission to access /de/fussball/fifa-ultimate-team on this server."

No idea what I'm doing wrong... the maintenance message is gone.

[edit]now I'm getting a maintenance message again... this time with a neat graphic instead of text... *gasp* [/edit]

I've had the same issue with their site all evening......

In the past hour or so I've been able to access the other newly updated web apps (creation centre/ gameface etc.) but the Ultimate Team still isn't working......

Perseverance I guess.....

Here you go:

thanks mate! :)

[edit] I just realized that instead of refreshing the web-app site to see if it's working I'm now also checking twitter every 5 minutes... damn you fifa :p [/edit]

Edited by JAD

the web app seems to be online now... the thing is I can't get past the loading screen at the beginning (right after you're being asked if you want to change or keep your club name).

guess the service is being flooded right now. :-/

[edit]

this is what I keep getting atm.

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/1lc0aplv/thumb/fut13webapp.JPG

[/edit]

Edited by JAD

The best I got was an 81 rated Brazilian goalkeeper :(:(:(

After getting a crappy Bronze Squad, I had 2 x Gold Packs to open.

Upon opening these 2 Packs I noticed that one of the few Gold Players I received was a Duplicate, a CAM from Valencia worth less than 400 Coins, fantastic!

There are a few bargains to be found though and I've managed to build up my Coins slightly while filling my Trade Pile with around 10 assets that I will eventually make a profiit on, along with the useless stuff I wan't to get rid off to start building the Club/Team I want.

I'm looking forward to the Market picking up in around 3 hours when the U.K. School Kids get home.

Decided to keep Parker for now and try build around him. Got Tim Krul for 300 coins which I think is pretty good but he seems quite common.

My plan is to build a premier league gold team around a 3-5-2 just to give myself something decent to compete with.

Edited by Chris Recall