Achievement Trading Thread

dakisbac

Hi, just need the free for all acheivement ( revive 20 times with any of yhe three new characters) from the new dlc characters.

Can help ppl with any other mp acheivement.

I have the season pass.

GT: JAGSS

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: never mind, the free gold weekend is over, i didn't get it. couldn't connect to a single team game. boo. looks like i'm gonna be stuck on 980g until i fork out some cash for gold or dlc. still, for all the accusations of crowbaring multiplayer into the AC games, it was actually kinda fun... for an hour or two atleast

message me if you wanna do the winning team achievement or anything else, or just do some wolfpack without idiots running in and messing up your incognito bonus. i've no dlc and i can only play only this weekend since it's free

GT: Fluke939

Edited by Obi-Brown

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I have been trying to get the Completionist achievement for quite some time now. I've done everything but when I go into my DNA it says i have not done any of the delivery missions and reads a 0% even though i have. This has to be a glitch, someone please help.

mate follow the locations on these vids. it helped me alot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbByVujBmaU]Assassin's Creed 3 - Delivery Request Locations - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Knaapster

I will be boosting all multiplayer achievements tonight including DLC. Message me @ my gamertag: R6soldier

10pm Eastern Standard Time

You must have a Mic and be available for at least one hour

1) R6soldier

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Changed my mind yet again, i've finished all mp achievements and dont need to boost.

All of the achievements in the mp portion of AC3 can be finished without ever entering a competitive match, meaning if you're a person who stresses out over pvp you wont have to throw yourself into multiplayer. Just read the achievement guide and stick to open wolfpack games and you'll get these achievements in about a day.

Edited by Jmech4889

Looking to boost a match or two for the "Team Player" achieve. GT is Disturbed Shawn. Send me a message or friend request. I might be doing appear offline all the time because of annoying people on my friends list.

Can this be done with just 2 people or do you need more players for a team game?

*edit*

Still need "Team Player" achieve. April 16th, been having some connecting to party problems recently.

Edited by ShawnSig

There's no MP thread I can see, but I'm just looking for people who want to play wolfpack. My gamertag is Awesomeman667.

I'm only looking for people who want to play cooperatively and properly with it. I'm over idiots thinking the aim of wolfpack is to run straight into a group of targets, get a 100pt kill, alarm all the other targets and then bomb out in level 7. I can solo it by myself, so I'm looking for people who have patience and want to actually do well. Having a mic is a big advantage in this.