Xbox One Games with Gold - July

SnD ACiD RAiN

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cba to read all coments, not sure if this has been said before, but by the sound of it, there may (MAY) be another GWG game next month

this guacamelee thing replaces spartan assault, which mean max stays, maybe another game will come out around the 15th and replace max.

thats my understanding anyway

no mention of another game in major nelsons post. he just mentions the guacamelee game and says max will remain free

seems like Im not the only one annoyed by the one game for Xbox One and the Oh yeah i guess we will keep Max free attitude, but really It's ok a free game is a free game

meanwhile look at the 360, those are not great titles... by anyones imagination, remember when Halo 3 was free and everyone complained... I think many would rather that over this slim selection of crap

seems like Im not the only one annoyed by the one game for Xbox One and the Oh yeah i guess we will keep Max free attitude, but really It's ok a free game is a free game

meanwhile look at the 360, those are not great titles... by anyones imagination, remember when Halo 3 was free and everyone complained... I think many would rather that over this slim selection of crap

Battleblock Theater has a 85 metacritic score and a 7.8 user score, Gotham City Imposters has 71 and 6.9 far from crap.

Too bad Ride to Hell: Retribution isn't on Games on Demand they could give that away in August and you could see what crap is.

yes yes yes, im an entitled asshole for saying this, but really if youre going to recycle games on the GWG program why you gotta do it back to back months? at least wait like 3 months...

on the other hand, i do appreciate the service and Guacamelee will be a fun play through, hopefully August will be better, but if they reuse Max again imma shit my pants

Edited by bobblehead230
im dumb and cant spell

i hope everyone like myself who is still on the 360 but a gold member is downloading their free X1 game thru xbox.com

I currently have 2 free games for my as yet to be purchased X1

I was not even aware this could be done - thanks! Managed to grab Halo Spartan Assault before Guacamelee went up, too! (Was going to buy Halo regardless, so it's nice to save some money ;))