Its a bargain!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i bought both of them for £5 each so thats £10 for 2 which is great i also bought PGR4 fo £2.00 which was preowned but in mint condition

condemed 2 is unplayed to this day same with pgr4 i like to finish the previouse games before i work on he sequel:)

ps i hope there are people online when i start boosting this game soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i bought mine for £5 from blockbuster but not enjoyin it as much as the 1st i thought the 1st condemned had a way better story and investigation parts like screaming to blow someones head up wheres the fun in that i prefer 2 get close and personal with a pipe etc and there r way 2 many guns

• 3 months later...

My friend's 360 is dead and he gave me his games back in Jan 2010 and I doubt he'll ever want them again since he's probably buying a 360 but he only had a few games such as Condemned 2, Forza 3 and Fifa 09. He gave me the case for PES 2009 but he left the disc in the 360....ah well, I guess I'll get it off him eventually.:drunk

So yeah, I got the game for FREE.:p:uzi:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
this may be of interest to people from the uk ( not sure of anywhere else), my local blockbuster (i live in Scotland specifically) are selling many games including condemned 1 and 2 for £8 each so i am picking up a copy of both, check your local and u may be as lucky as i am.

Well, on the UK Amazon-Site they sell this Game used for like 4 Pounds =/ you also can pick up the first one for 10 Pounds as a new version.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...