Any Original Aliens Fans?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Big fan of Aliens, think i was about 12 when i first saw it, Predators great too, if only they could just tie them together as well as Dark Horse. Anyway this games looking great, if it's carrying on from Alien3 are we going to be seeing different types of Alien like the Bambi Burster.

• 4 weeks later...

BIG Aliens fan, but also BIG Predator fan. Didn't like what they did with the cross-over movies, could have been better. But that's movie-makers for you, always try to pull in more of an audience, rather than giving the true fans what they want. Anyone ever play Aliens Versus Predator on the P.C a few years back?

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE Aliens i have saw all the movies & i cannot wait for this game to come out cant wait to shoot some lead into those bugs XD:uzi::uzi::uzi:

:uzi:

(Hudson)

I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT wanna fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Such a big fan of both the Aliens and Predator films, the AVP were a good idea but lacked good story-telling and and clould of been great but have dented them.

But I only liked Predator because i'm a Arnie fan.

Aliens is my franchise, Ellen Ripley is a bad ass, and the Xenomorphs are the best Alien to ever be created on TV or film.

I think the first is such an epic film and still scares me when I watch it. To be honest all 4 films were good in their own respect.

But once I head Alien: Colonial Marines was going to done for 2012 I really got excited, just the thought of playing a proper 4 player co-op online against Aliens is great, no player v player which was good in AVP, but teamwork for Marine games is excellent, and I really want 2012 to hurry up.

read my gt. HICKS

All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!

i even have the first release narcissuss escape craft model on my desk ;)

and an original M41A pulse rifle prop on my wall :woop:

Ripley: Well, somebody's gonna have to go out there. Take a portable terminal, go out there and patch in manually.

Hudson: Oh yeah, sure! With those things runnin' around? You can count me out.

Hicks: Yeah I guess we can just count you out of everything, Hudson.

Bishop: [speaking under Hicks] I'll go.

Hudson: That's right, man.

Bishop: I'll go.

Hudson: Hey, why don't you go, man!

Bishop: I'll go.

Ripley: What?

Bishop: I'll go. I mean, I'm the only one qualified to remote-pilot the ship anyway.

Hudson: Yeah right, man, Bishop should go.

Hudson: Good idea!

Bishop: Believe me, I'd prefer not to. I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid.

avp was a disapointment to the series :(( the books were way better)

my computer is named bishop ( just can't figure out how to get it to sound like lance henriksen):p

Hawkeyehicks, you're AWESOME. I've got a cat named Hudson and if I ever get a dog I plan on calling him Bishop.

You guys should check out www.lastexittonowhere.com. They've got a handful of cool Alien-inspired clothing, like t-shirts featuring logos of Fiorina 161, the Nostromo, the Sulaco, the pulse rifle (I've got a Weyland-Yutani hoodie, m'self) along with baseball caps of the Nostromo and Weyland-Yutani.

As an aside, I also have the General Zod "Kneel" t-shirt, which is four different kinds of badass.

i bought my wife a alien3 queen t-shirt black with the queen on the front, she wore it for 2 months before she found out why i bought it THE BACK SAYS " THE BITCH IS BACK"

I had the exact same shirt. Wearing it one day in highschool got me kicked out of the library (the librarian didn't approve of the language). I also used to have the shirt with an alien on the front and its tail on the back that said "In space, no one can hear you scream."

I had the exact same shirt. Wearing it one day in highschool got me kicked out of the library (the librarian didn't approve of the language). I also used to have the shirt with an alien on the front and its tail on the back that said "In space, no one can hear you scream."

dude i soo used to have that shirt :)

Here, here! While I think the mythology is fun, the AvP films were TERRIBLE. Really not good. The AvP games however... Hoping they follow up the '10 one with a sequel. Love the Alien films though. While I liked Aliens, Alien and Alien 3 are my favorites. Out of those two I don't know which one I like more. I'm a huge fan. I see that link to the merch, heven't checked it yet but I've been looking for a shirt that has the chestburster coming through for ages! Just like, a white shirt with the image.

• 1 month later...