Your funniest/favourite thing heard in Fable 3?

Panda

Mine is one from John Cleese when he says something like "Your mountain of gold is getting very big, if you try to climb it watch you don't fall it's getting quite treacherous especially on the north side" I don't know why I like this quote lol, though to be honest about 75% of the dialogue in Fable 3 is funny.

I'm always going on about the dog, saying he's a little fat furball when he gets stuck ... so I found it hilarious when my hero said something along the lines of "You're fat" (but in the tone of voice you use when you talk to dogs so that to them insults sound like praise) whilst petting my dog for finding some money for me

this isn't so much a quote or line of dialogue as it is a scene. i was working on the Henry The VIII achievement and I had married a villager in Bowerstone Market. I then went to the Industrial District to woo another villager and this one wanted to go to Bowerstone Market for the date portion of the quest. I took them, kissed them, they fell in love with me, so i proposed.... during the sequence while my hero was on bended knee asking for the villager's hand in marriage, my spouse from Bowerstone Market comes waltzing up. the best part was that they clapped and cheered when the other villager accepted my proposal. i nearly fell over laughing at that.:biglaugh