September Patch Notes

i NatrlKilla i

It's available tomorrow, and is 1.44GB, AK is 1.56GB

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654785571482527/?sourceid=bf3-tw-ot-sep-patch&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tweet&utm_campaign=other&utm_content=sep-patch

Too long to paste everything, but I couldn't see anything saying they've fixed the Metro glitch, but they are fixing one on Donya Fortress.

Here's some I thought were worth mentioning though:

• Short and Long reload reduced: SCAR-L, AEK-971, F2000, AN-94, AK-74, PP2000, G3A3, SKS, MG36, JNG-90, MK3A1, SCAR-H, SVD, QBZ-95B

• Long reload reduced: AUG A3, 44 Magnum, KH2002, Pecheneg, L85A2, QBB-95, M1911, MP7

• Short reload reduced: M417, FAMAS, M39 EBR, M416, PP-19, QBU-88

• Short and long reload increased: ASVal

• Long reload reduced, shot reload increased: M4A1

• Long reload increased: P90

Specifically, the M16A3 and M4A1 have increased recoil to make them less attractive in all situations. Competing weapons like the SG553, G36C and M416 have been improved to also increase viable player choice in primary weapons.

• FIM92 and IGLA now lock on to air vehicles at both lower altitudes and longer distances.

• MK3A1 now uses flechette rounds instead of Frag rounds in Gun Master mode (in Close Quarters).

• Removed flares from gunner position in helicopters. With the right combination of unlocks, an attack helicopter could be effectively invulnerable to lock on missiles. Removing the flares from the gunner balances the attack helicopter against ground fire.

• The Laser Designator unlock on the Scout Helicopters has been changed from a Pilot Upgrade to a new stance in the Copilot seat (position 4). Like the CITV turret on the Main Battle Tanks, the Scout Helicopter’s Laser Designator is permanently available to players who have received the unlock.

• Repair tool damage against enemy vehicles lowered by 10%.

• Changed reload behavior on Tank / Tank Destroyer cannon weapons to prevent being able to fire 2 shots from different weapons quickly one right after another.

Edited by i NatrlKilla i

First you sneak my tags now you wanna steal my thread too you rat bastard? :p

EVERYONE, my thread on this topic is far superior. I even used different coloured text.

Actually, i NatrlKilla i posted his before yours... 12mins infact!

i NatrlKilla i

Today, 04:57 PM

Rapturous Rich

Today, 05:09 PM

First you sneak my tags now you wanna steal my thread too you rat bastard? :p

EVERYONE, my thread on this topic is far superior. I even used different coloured text.

yeh you posted first, but rich's was easier to read because of the colours :D

Screw ya both, I see how it is :(

And Rich, there was no sneaking. I made it clear from the start I was coming for them :)