1000g already

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know, I meant possible missable achievements like the one of ghost's money in Harry Potter.

None are missable.

is there any place you can buy stuff with or do u have to walk around till you find someone?

I took a look around and couldn't find any store or place to buy them. From what I understand, you can only buy them when they walk up to you or by exploring the ship.

Edited by Flow
double post

Who's bounty hunter mission 11 and where bounty hunter mission 16 target as indicator shows up for him that hes close but no where to be seen. :(

NVM its just stupid you gotta throw 3 to 4 thermal detanators at the glass in the front of the ship then he will pop out this hidy hole :p.

Hi again,

I'm fighting the giant mecha boss in the city, and there is a white arrow pointing to the last minikit i need for that level:

http://www.xbox-gamer.net/screens/2614_75043_lego-star-wars-iii---the-clone-wars.jpg

What am i supposed to do here? I don't see anything relevant!

Dear MalNeko, here is what you have to do. Get an explosiv/lightSaber character and destroy the bigger droids. Once you killed 10 of them, the minikit will pop out!

(sometimes, i should spend more time searching before asking ^^, so simple.... )

Edited by Shinobi273
double post

well how do you unlock the assault missions? I am not real far in the game I have beat all of the count dooku missions and like 2 or 3 of the grievous missions and I have not gotten the space and ground assault missions yet. What am I supposed to do?

What about the two achievements "Viceroy of the fleet" and "Admiral of the fleet". Are they kind of stackable? Or do you have to do different things to convert them to CIS or the Republic?

I'm still a little overwhelmed because of the size of the ship and all the systems and stuff. I'm not yet through with the story but after that I am not quite sure what to do next :confused:

What is the arcade mode battle (is it two player only?)

-thx

yes,but you can use a second controller...

Going for the cheevo I would suggest this "collecting studs" mode (don't know what it's called in the english version),set it to 3 min.,collect some studs and let time pass by.Rinse and repeat 2x...*pling*

What about the two achievements "Viceroy of the fleet" and "Admiral of the fleet". Are they kind of stackable? Or do you have to do different things to convert them to CIS or the Republic?

I'm still a little overwhelmed because of the size of the ship and all the systems and stuff. I'm not yet through with the story but after that I am not quite sure what to do next :confused:

That's exactly the same thing (minor objectiv differances).

But you better do one (republic) then the other CIS.

well how do you unlock the assault missions? I am not real far in the game I have beat all of the count dooku missions and like 2 or 3 of the grievous missions and I have not gotten the space and ground assault missions yet. What am I supposed to do?

The ground mode for the Republic will unlock soon in the game story, the CIS's ground mode will be unlocked (many times, lol) when you do hostage crisis or the castle, or some other actions, but it will unlock itself while playing the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay71uk http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

What is the arcade mode battle (is it two player only?)

-thx

yes,but you can use a second controller...

Going for the cheevo I would suggest this "collecting studs" mode (don't know what it's called in the english version),set it to 3 min.,collect some studs and let time pass by.Rinse and repeat 2x...*pling*

That worked great and made it easy - thanks for the idea.

For the first Dooku mission (Geonosis Battle) there are 5 trees you have to smash to get a minikit. I can only find 4 of them. Is the 5th one in free play? I found the one at the start of the level, straight ahead from that one in the north, along the wall. Also, following the wall there is another one, and then south by the droid terminal. Where is the fifth one? Thanks!

Also, for the not dying achievement does it have to be on your first playthrough? I can't seem to get it to unlock when I go back to pervious missions.

the fifth one is available in free play. its in the area behind the rocks where the red buttons are.you need a small character.