Achievement trading thread

JeanRob

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one of u can buy my design this is the last achievement i need not counting the DLC. Either look under PAINTJOB1 or my GT which is XBouNcEShoTX. Thank you. I just uploaded it

ill buy yours, but ive been looking for it and cant find it. what car is it for and is there any keywords? i dont know how to search for a specific gamertag.

can someone please buy mine, too. its for a skyline, so search for;

price: 1000

keyword 1: original

keyword 2: action

and its called Burning Skyline

cheers:)

Edited by Scotty

ill buy yours, but ive been looking for it and cant find it. what car is it for and is there any keywords? i dont know how to search for a specific gamertag.

can someone please buy mine, too. its for a skyline, so search for;

price: 1000

keyword 1: original

keyword 2: action

and its called Burning Skyline

cheers:)

Its for a ferrari 599XX. Ill double check it again. And for keyword just type in awesome.

Edited by RedK

Since im a little confused if u can get the other one cause i havent gotten a message yet and im online now in forza.

ive just bought it again, i dont know why its not giving you the achievement. try turning your game off then on again, see if it updates.

i need to do the 10 co-op challenges. ive been trying with randoms for the last hour or so and apparently not a single one of them was interested in starting any challenges.

anyway it shouldn't take long, and i don't have a mic.

GT: Scotty x360a

EDIT: done thanks to II King Cod II :)

Edited by Scotty