Achievement Discussion

I completed the game on EASY. If I select the last Level and choose UNLEASHED will it unlock the achievement?

Also, will completing the game on Unleashed unlock the Medium & Hard achievements?

I don't believe reloading the last level will will give you the achievement and yes the other two difficulties stack.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completed the game on EASY. If I select the last Level and choose UNLEASHED will it unlock the achievement?

Also, will completing the game on Unleashed unlock the Medium & Hard achievements?

No, you'll need to beat every level on Unleashed difficulty to get the achievement. And yeah if you beat it on Unleashed you will get the Medium and Hard achievements.

Also, I've been trying to get the Champion achievement and I have 2 more trials left to get the gold medal in, but I'm having trouble with the first one. You know, where you have to do all the combos? Sometimes the game lags and messes up my combos. My game is installed to the hardrive, so I thought loading times were supposed to be better. Does anyone have any advice for me?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...