Javelin Glitch Patch on the way!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's because I stick to Team Deathmatch / Mercenaries, but I would much rather see a balancing of Lightweight/Commando before this fix. But at the very least it's good to see that they're all the ball and addressing major community concerns as they arise. Good show.
Shotguns.

SPAS is great for witches.

i havent run into this either. could someone please explain what happens, so I know if it does happen to me? thanx in advance.

You will know when it happens to you. People run around with the Javelin out, trying to knife others. If they are killed, a massive explosion occurs usually killing anyone around them. It is extremely annoying.

Glad this is getting fixed. I've sent a few messages to people using the glitch telling them to play properly. I received bad feedback in return. lol.

i hope they fix the care package glitch as well that total bull shit

and if only the could remove the fking idiots from the game who seem to get off on insulting me all match if they didn't stand around doing that with there other gay clan members we might win the game

i get such gems as run you see that guy there that's a bad guy well no shit sherlock i also saw the other 5 pointing there guns at my head as well

if he sees the guy why instead of bitching at m does he not just fire at him does my tits in ..

It would be in your best interests not to do this glitch anymore.

From Stepto, per Twitter.

I just tried to do a back flip and landed on my face!

No matter...I'm so excited it doesn't even hurt!

I too have stopped playing cause of this glitch...Please GOD all mighty send this patch through soon!