Treyarch better than IW?

Okay, I got hostile b/.c I clearly am repeating my thoughts over and over. All you had to do was go back and read my original thoughts instead of padding post count asking why.

You are correct about every game having glitches, but this game has many epic ones and a few that are still not fixed. Treyarch fixed there glitches with in a week or two.

Thats good that you have a strong tolernace to a game that is epically hacked. I cant wait for Treyarch to add the things back that made WAW enjoyable. And fix this kill streak thing.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping Treyarch learns from all of IW's mistakes with MW2 and releases a really awesome game with Black Ops. If they can take all the really enjoyable things about MW2 and eliminate as much of the frustration in MW2 as possible, they could release the most amazing COD game yet.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa whoa he said "HAD to unlock scope." Not "HARD to unlock scope." Although I read it wrong at first too. No need to condescend him like that.

Oops. XD

He's still bitching about Infinity Ward being "better" and it's really just cause their games are easier. I'm not editing my post.

Oops. XD

He's still bitching about Infinity Ward being "better" and it's really just cause their games are easier. I'm not editing my post.

Haha suit yourself.

I enjoyed the MW campaign the most out of MW, MW2 and WaW. WaW was definitely the hardest though (Blowtorch and Corkscrew took me soooo fucking long). MW was by no means easy with the unlimited respawns, but the story was most interesting and memorable in my opinion.

While most of you bitch about all the glitches in multiplayer you are forgetting that there is spec ops and campaign. I used to scream FUCK every time I died by a noob toob. But then I discovered offline play. So I say great job Infinity Ward for making an excellent game.

I personally think IW is better because i think Call of duty 4 was the best COD out of them all. WAW messed up with tanks and shit. But i agree with you that MW2 was a HUGE fail. Horrible Online experience but not because the maps are bad or anything, the people who play it ruin it.

I think cod 4 is the best and waw is a close second. Modern warfare 2 is the shittest game ever released.

the reasons are one man army danger close 4 year olds

game chat so we have to listen to some scouser tell us we live in a basement

snipers get alot of hitmarkers.

map pack overpriced because no additional achievements or spec ops and 2 reused cod 4 maps

Maps like invasion and karachi built for camping

nukes and tac insertions increase the amount of people boosting

ridiculous killstreaks ie chopper gunners

painkiller

overpowered shotguns/machine pistols (dual rafficas and spas)

Marathon lightweight commando knifing twats

no party chat

takes longer too find game

host migration doenst even work

prestige symbols look like turd

hacked/glitch lobbies

stinger locking on but not hitting target

scar h and ak are overpowered

Everyone use the ump45 silenced which is ridiculously overpowered

Acr has no recoil at all

random lag

Sitrep pro impossible 2 get without boosting

tactical knife

spec ops has no replay value

campaign was so fuckin easy

when you go into a match with party some people dont make it

scavenger enables people 2 get pretty much infinite explosives

Woah woah dude, Dpnt get me wron I hate MW2, but i hate when people complain about overpowered stuff. 1st of all Everything in the game as far as realism goes is EXTREMELY underpowered. You can dodge an AC130 by hiding in a building or behind a box or dumpster, and shotguns SHOULD be able to shoot extremely long distances if it was realistic. And Modern warfare isn't even freaking modern ( Akimbo, Models,Magnums, Rangers) Plus The game is the most unrealistic game Ive ever played (all the perks but id like to point out the most unrealistic) Marathon, Lightweight, in real life the AA-12 can shoot well over 500yrds, once again akimbo is unrealistic.

While most of you bitch about all the glitches in multiplayer you are forgetting that there is spec ops and campaign. I used to scream FUCK every time I died by a noob toob. But then I discovered offline play. So I say great job Infinity Ward for making an excellent game.

Well spec ops is good and so is the campaign. Except it's too easy. If I play a veteran level, die twice, and I'm not a hardcore, ML Gamer, i think it's too easy.

WaW had great story and acting. They got their facts right about WaW and the music, especially the Russian theme was strong and moving. MW2 had what was supposed to be "fast paced/epic" when it wasn't really. They say "Hurry!" but you can spend all the time you want walking around. But my OPINION is WaW has a better campaign. But they are pretty equal.

Most people don't even playing the campaign so that is why they are all noobs. But all of us here play online! So we want to be good and NOT BROKEN. I've had the game for a week and am yet to find a hacked lobby. But I get spawning killed by killstreaks, snipers, campers, guy spawning behind me, etc. Spawning system, broken. Guns, overpowering. OMA noobtubing, bull shit.

Without those problems this game would be awesome. The maps aren't big enough or have spots without buildings to spawn you by/in so you won't die. That's my problem.

One thing you people are bitching about which is not true is that you can't be in a party chat. Yes you can. If you change the chat channel during the game. It works and I've done it.

Edited by StayonTarget