Leviathan. WTF!

I love the way when ever anyone asks for tips someone always says, herp derp, Bee, herp derp.

I've only beaten him on normal mode so far, but when I was facing him I destroyed three of his blue spots then he summoned a lot of worms, I killed all of those then he will periodically leave his fourth spot open.

I don't know why but the for times I've beat him he has never actually hit me.

i did it first time, i stood right next to the rock outcrop on the left hand side, and his flying rock attacks couldn't hit me. only time i had to venture out was to stock up on ammo, as i used all my sniper ammo taking out his blue spots. chucked out my 2 turrets when the worms spawned, got knocked into last stand once when the 2 queen wormed appeared, but didn't really struggle with the fight at all.

I love the way when ever anyone asks for tips someone always says, herp derp, Bee, herp derp.

I've only beaten him on normal mode so far, but when I was facing him I destroyed three of his blue spots then he summoned a lot of worms, I killed all of those then he will periodically leave his fourth spot open.

I don't know why but the for times I've beat him he has never actually hit me.

I'm surprised anyone is having trouble with this boss. After the three weak spots are gone, he just falls over. I didn't even know he had a 4th weak spot. xD

Step 1: Get The Bee

Step 2: Get a Conference Call

Step 3: mmm...roast beef

Step 4: You can now kill it with no problem.

ive beaten leviathan and both invincible bosses with out using these. and solo in tvhm 2.5. so you all should be able to do so with out them too. then again im a zerker and constantly regen hp so i can see where it could be difficult for people.

Did someone just say that Borderlands 2 was tougher than the first?

Im just finishing up the original 1k for Borderlands and I found its loads tougher. Just picking ammo up off the floor all the time makes me feel physical sick (motion). I found the second one much easier...but I played them in reverse order so :/ im an oddball anyway!

Didn't really struggle with the Leviathan on TVHM, but i did have the derp derp bee and the derp derp CC lol

How are you supposed to kill it with 50000 sand worms killing you? Im getting raped here. It will kill me in one hit and bypass my 33k shield and 31k hp and the sand worms kill me in about 2 hits. Any tips on how im supposed to do this. I have died so much ive lost about 500k

Use axton. I took him on and beat him first time. No problems. Don't fear the worms he spawns, think of the them all as second wins because most of them are really squishy.

What lvl are you taking him on at and whats your gear? If the worms are trouble for you then, you'll forgive me for saying but, your gear is pretty scrub.

EDIT: On a note about the treasure, does anybody know where the secret room near the treasure is and if there's anything good inside?

Pretty much this. The fight is a joke in any mode. Sadly you won't be able to fight him again ergo enter the treasure room. Kinda lame!

What are you talking about? Go back to the compass location, get swallowed, fight Roscoe, then fight Leviathan again. Do the same process and you can fight him as many times as you want.

What are you talking about? Go back to the compass location, get swallowed, fight Roscoe, then fight Leviathan again. Do the same process and you can fight him as many times as you want.

When I tried that in TVHM the Leviathan died right away when spawned after the cut-scene, still though the Treasure Room will be blocked.

theres a bunch of rock in the far back right that i hid in, theres like a litle grove, hide in them. the only thing that can hit you is the rocks that he drops but they dont take that much damage, just pop in and out when you need to aim for his "blue spots".

all the worms will pop up and you need to kill all of them plus 2 queens before you can get to him, again use the rocks to pop in and out of to kill them.

then get back in the rocks and just look up, the last blue spot is directly over your head. easy peasey.